BANNED/BIRTH DATE

krzakedenu

Hello,

last sunday i create account, made 20 lvl my crafter, and got BAN. I didn't do anything wrong. Just exping, doing quests, hanging out in Giran, selling. 

I sent ticket, but they GM's can't verify my account because i don't know birth date which i wrote. Is any chance that I get back my account. I transfer to my crafter all of my stuff... and get ban. So dissapointing. Just want to leave this game.

2 hours ago, krzakedenu said:

i don't know birth date which i wrote

In plain language, you LIED when setting up your account (banable) , and now can't remember which LIE you used... (should write them down somewhere man, if you tell so many lies you can't remember them...)

7 hours ago, GrannyChill said:

In plain language, you LIED when setting up your account (banable) , and now can't remember which LIE you used... (should write them down somewhere man, if you tell so many lies you can't remember them...)

Man i know that, i only ask is any chance that they will unbanned my account. No need your teacheable tone. I know that is my fault.

7 hours ago, Ashi said:

What's the problem it's just a Lv20, just make a new one. Or is it because this one already has top-d and loaded with adena?

It's not big problem, i don't have so much there but i play accidently and ban for nothing isn't fair. Had there some stuff. I'm not TOP player. Just play for fun, not spending 12h per day. Had some adena (100k) recipers, mats and top ng weapon. Just want it back and ask only for some help? That's whats forum do?

Archived