camera bug ?

Grimsby

Hi, I got this weird setting/bug that really spoils the fun. You know when you click ur right mouse button and you hold it to look around, right? It is a standard feature, u hold the right mouse button to look around, ur game cursor disappears and u can use the mouse movements to look around, u can do this anywhere, everywhere, even during combat, running etc etc. Well.. for some stupid reason it gets stuck for me. Normally when u let go the right mouse button ur cursor appears again and u can no longer look around, but for me, it gets stuck and I have to press it again once or even twice to get the cursor back on again, it's extremely frustrating especially during combat. Any ideas? I tried ticking on/off all the options in the game, nothing helps

yeh checked all, new firmware [logitech g305], tried all usb 2.0/3.0 ports, tried static drain all for nothing. Funny thing is that it works fine on my laptop with windows 7, but on a desktop, with win 10 it keeps happening all the time. And its only with L2, I have no other issues with other games or system in general. This guy here has the same problem I believe: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4797-right-mouse-button-stuck/

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2018 at 11:39 AM, Grimsby said:

yeh checked all, new firmware [logitech g305], tried all usb 2.0/3.0 ports, tried static drain all for nothing. Funny thing is that it works fine on my laptop with windows 7, but on a desktop, with win 10 it keeps happening all the time. And its only with L2, I have no other issues with other games or system in general. This guy here has the same problem I believe: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/4797-right-mouse-button-stuck/

Know this post is old, but I found a fix. In system settings, go to "Configure" tab and disable "Support Game Pad".

When I turned that off it solved the problem for me. Hope it helps.

Archived