Ninja currency switch from USD to EUR

Ergo

Dear NCSoft, im glad you have learned that 

1 Euro / U.S. dollar =
But doing a Ninja currency change from dolars to eur with leaving the exact same ammout of currency unit/ncoin number is a literally money stealing considering the ones who have paid you dozen of times in USD after classic launch.

12 minutes ago, LightRider said:

So if you pay in euro you now pay $5.65 in euro for 400 ncoin?

Exactly, depends on how wide those changes are, I wouldnt expect that they have changed the currency for whole community, since the US ppl would of course rather pay with USD, so I assume that they made the change for the european community, and this feels stupid that, the european comunity need to pay those 65 cents more for the same ammout as US guys. Those 65 are not a huge deal unless you really invest alot, though we are all players, why would some have better options and some worse, thats the question here.

55 minutes ago, Ergo said:

Dear NCSoft, im glad you have learned that 

1 Euro / U.S. dollar =
But doing a Ninja currency change from dolars to eur with leaving the exact same ammout of currency unit/ncoin number is a literally money stealing considering the ones who have paid you dozen of times in USD after classic launch.

have u ever checked your account how much money NCsoft were charging u while u were purchasing Ncoins? when i was buying ncoins it was saying dollars but i was charged to euro the same amount which meant that only THE NAME OF THE CURRENCY was fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was euro from the beginning just it was saying dollar

32 minutes ago, Ergo said:

I have been doing the payment by cashcard each time, and always the charged ammout was in USD, from the very launch pack to the last payments made at the begining of november.

idk do u live in europe??? because i do

They are over charging. If you are paying with euros and then it is converted to dollars then you should pay less in euros to equal the dollars.

@Hime @Juji

can you verify that if you bought 5 dollars worth of ncoin (400 ncoin) with euros will you be charged 4.35 or 5.65 in euro?

if you guys are charging 5.65 you are over charging.

Well, got a response from support, which still dont tell how it comes that an accout from Poland has been charged for the whole time with USD currency, and now they just set it to eur.

Lee Today at 05:52

Hello,

An account’s currency is determined by the location where your account was created or made your first purchase from. After review, we’ve found that your currency for your account is set correctly and we will not be able to update it. We can only update or correct your currency if your account was created from a location where you don’t normally reside or if the currency assigned to your account was assigned incorrectly.

Regards,

Lee
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived