You pay for SLS and you get Katana look

HeroInside

Looking for an answer from Juji or someone...

You all remember the beautiful crafted Samurai Long Sword. 

Today i purchased SLS, and i got a shock, i have KATANA LOOK, how's that possible?

This classic is a joke anyway but was hard to make that weapon look like how it should ??? I bet that there are others players who ask WTF i purchased here, so kindly please to remove that bug.

Thanks and Regards,

The old SLS is called 'Black' SLS and is available as duals (C grade though) as a 30-day item as a reward of one of the Begginner's Packs (A NCoin item where you open one pack, then get another that you can open with at least level X, then when you open that one you get another pack etc etc).

The old 'Black' SLS duals are also featured in the Sibis enchant event. These are no-grade and those were used by exploiters in NCw before it was fixed.

3 hours ago, HeroInside said:

Today i purchased SLS, and i got a shock, i have KATANA LOOK, how's that possible?

This classic is a joke anyway but was hard to make that weapon look like how it should ??? I bet that there are others players who ask WTF i purchased here, so kindly please to remove that bug.

Thanks and Regards,

That was the original skin for the the SLS.
Might want to look things up or ask other people in private before you make public posts like this. Delete your post, this is embarrassing for you. 

3 hours ago, HeroInside said:

Thanks and Regards,

It is normal 

• Hime locked this topic

Archived