PvP helps! Don't forget to have fun also farmers!

darkal3x

On 31/12/2018 at 7:27 AM, Dude said:

Open your recording settings and change to "Current Resolution" from the drop down menu.

^ This to fix the resolution. 
That's pretty akward to say buuut...they were not archers. Not all of them. They never casted a single stun shot. Also the orc in the end was pretty stupid : once you see the "flame" triggering for like 1 HP, you know ur enemy is low health...he could kill you at least 4 times. 
Btw : stun land rate is freaking OP and stop understimating the dooorfs. 

19 hours ago, xHaseo said:

^ This to fix the resolution. 
That's pretty akward to say buuut...they were not archers. Not all of them. They never casted a single stun shot. Also the orc in the end was pretty stupid : once you see the "flame" triggering for like 1 HP, you know ur enemy is low health...he could kill you at least 4 times. 
Btw : stun land rate is freaking OP and stop understimating the dooorfs. 

The dude was alone against 5 people.

2 hours ago, SismoS said:

The dude was alone against 5 people.

I don't want to say he sux, he actually managed the pvp quite well (beside a few times he went on the sws even if he could go on the bd) but it's quite a fact that his opponents were noobs and they were not "archers". He fought 2 archers, then he fought a PP, BD, SWS and WC. He wears a zubei (as it seems from the low quality, but the gold/red i can see, really looks like Zubei) against Moon armors. So yeah, he did a good job to win a "6 vs 1" but he would have never won it against people with same gears :)
Also, there is no need for his SE to be a "bot" to heal him, switching between windows takes nothing...and as you can see, if he heals with SE the dorf stops and viceversa and the SE died without healing himself sooo...
Not "bad" but not "good" either. 

@Londreaz  I guess u Sherlock never heard of macro /target "x"  /use heal , and switching with alt +tab , but it's ok, I know it's hard for some ppl with IQ number lower than the shoes number.

@xHaseo mate I think they were all archers, u would put akat bow on SWS/BD ?! they were in ceme since few min, KSing they had double shots/stuns(maybe they were low mp),the only1 who has NG bow it's the SWS in end, Bish was Active and 1 SR active, and those 2 PR, WC prob box, he camed in end when first ppl died....and it's not my fault I spoil hours and hours till my eyes goes red to get Zubei and they buy C weps and still go in Moon armor :) u can get top D/ C low armor not go directly for PL if u wanna have p def and don't get 400-600 dmg from dorfie stuns :) , anyway u are something like Mourinho "good in writing, explanations, never played with the ball" :D:D

On 8/1/2019 at 1:09 PM, darkalexX said:

mate I think they were all archers, u would put akat bow on SWS/BD ?! they were in ceme since few min, KSing they had double shots/stuns(maybe they were low mp),the only1 who has NG bow it's the SWS in end, Bish was Active and 1 SR active, and those 2 PR, WC prob box, he camed in end when first ppl died....and it's not my fault I spoil hours and hours till my eyes goes red to get Zubei and they buy C weps and still go in Moon armor :) u can get top D/ C low armor not go directly for PL if u wanna have p def and don't get 400-600 dmg from dorfie stuns :) , anyway u are something like Mourinho "good in writing, explanations, never played with the ball" :D:D

Sadly the quality is really low.
I will look at the video, once again to be sure.
efore that, tho, i'm not saying it ur fault for pvping them or anything. 
You posted a video, if you don't want people to "judge" it, cons and pros, don't post.
About that last thing like "never played with the ball", you're free to check it for urself if i did. 
Just check youtube and type my name into the search bar, then tell me. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win, happens.

Anyway here we go : 
Funkyouall = archer. 
Sugarbabe = archer.
Roukou (?) = bishop?
ToveLo = sws.
Kokkinox (?) = WC.
StaticX = archer. 

So, you fought for the whole time an archer (static) who was not able to cast a stun shot for the whole pvp (and the MP recovery is quite good for archers while running), the other 2 guys managed to die 'cause they probably forgot that archers need range to be effective, a suicidal bishop, a WC who forgot to learn anything but freezing flame and the only 'worth' dude who tried his best, the SWS. They also had dances but there is no BD with them. 

You actually managed that pvp quite well, using covers and spamming lots of GHP, nothing to say about that, chapeau. 
What's "bad" is the fact that ur opponents were pretty much noobs. 3 archers and 0 stuns, the bishop...i'm not even sure he's a bishop tbh, he casted a "battle heal" on the archer...but BPs actually learns all their "Greater Heals" at 40...and i'm pretty sure about that due to the animation...and actually, but it looks like i'm too smart for this, i would NEVER engage a PVP with low MPs. Probably I would have enjoied it more if they were wearing some C armor instead of lolD armor...or if they managed to stun you at least one. You know, just to have that moment of "OMG HE'S GONNA D...OOOH HE WON, LOLHOW?"

I'm sorry, i'm not one of those lolplayers who thinks Gustav was the best dagger when all he did was hunting bots and people who didn't care. 

TL;DR : you did good, opponents were HUGE trash. 6/10. 

• 1 month later...

Archived