Drops in Timak Outpost

Jasbae

So i just decided to try farming in Timak Outpost since there seems to be nobody there.

What i noticed was that in the southern region of the Outpost, the drops are suprisingly bad.
I took a look at https://l2wiki.com/classic/Timak_Outpost
It seems like Timak Orc, Archer, Soldier and Warrior only drops gear/parts/recipe besides adena.
Which is odd considering most of the leveling zones consists of mobs that drops both these things AND mats for crafting.

I farmed there for 1+ hour and didn't get anything but adena from those mobs and it feels almost like a mistake in design.
It does look like they should have more drops according to the database for live servers:
https://lineage.pmfun.com/loc/1-99/monster,boss,raidboss,grandboss.html

It would be nice to fix this so that players in-between 40-45 can have more places to level up, also so that some content does go to waste.

Actually those mobs do not have a large drop list. (As well as none of the small craft items.)
Your best bet for "drop table" is checking for classic servers, and not the live server drop tables. (As they do differ a decent amount.)

The only thing I do wish is that the drop rates were correct and in line with EUs' however from what everyone has noticed, NA has a lesser drop chance than EU's version of classic servers.

I did check the Classic wiki

8 hours ago, Jasbae said:

I took a look at https://l2wiki.com/classic/Timak_Outpost
It seems like Timak Orc, Archer, Soldier and Warrior only drops gear/parts/recipe besides adena.
Which is odd considering most of the leveling zones consists of mobs that drops both these things AND mats for crafting.

Seeing the zone having 0 players during the evening in Giran server is quite sad.

38 minutes ago, Jasbae said:

I did check the Classic wiki

Seeing the zone having 0 players during the evening in Giran server is quite sad.

this zone isnt common u know.

U can drop top d weapons/keys from the soldiers but chance is low. And since there are allot top d weapons around since the santa event, ppl dont need to spend their time there

The big problem is we are playing with the worst drop/spoil/adena % rate, as always ncwest is the worst l2 version (classic/live servers) compared to russian, EU, Japan, korean servers lol  

Is like some skill books who are hard to get but here are even harder,,, 0'01%-0'05% is the chance in "normal" l2 classic but here is even worse,,,,welcome to ncwest the worst server where u can play if u dont spend ridicolous quanitys of real money, same happens with vip status and the coins u get farming who you can change for mats...., they dont even need make spoiler to farm mats, here a  free to play player is the last shiit.

Resultado de imagen de worst company ever gif

I used to farm in timak a lot when i hit lvl 40. I spent 60+ hours in timak. The drops are horrible but the money used to be good if u drop anything. My rate was 1 blade per hour. sometimes it would be nothing for 2h and then 2 blades in 20min. But in the last 10h of farm in timak i dropped 1 blade and the quit the place. 

Timak is good for solo lottery kindof farming. But if u are able to farm cruma then just go there instead. It's much safer, and after the event finished, there is less bots over the place.

Sadly even if timak is shitty, it's still the best place to farm solo for players 40-45. The adena breaks even with shots and if u drop any blade it's at least 100k adena profit.

Also keep in mind that wiki classic shows x1 rates, meanwhile the server is 0.6x

Archived