Valakas dagger stage 2 POV

xSpaWn

21 minutes ago, KKKm said:

The video above will gather  a lot of cry babies . Who ofc know everything about the game like @fooz .

True, btw @Fooz perhaps is on the way for a new char since the one he has is half shot...not to mention about this noob peppinio totally clueless

The most hilarious part is before rown goes to peppinio he tried to kill a healer from max...but he failed cause the healer killed by peppinio hahahahahaha. We can all see how desperately is trying to click on rown and instead he kills his own ally....lmao

Hey spawn I heard a story but I don't know if it's true or not. You can confirm that or not.

Long story short AiZeN applied, again, for nova and nova decided to move to naia.

Is it true?

If yes LOL

Sorry but i'm not at home and I can't check by myself.

3 hours ago, Quitted said:

Hey spawn I heard a story but I don't know if it's true or not. You can confirm that or not.

Long story short AiZeN applied, again, for nova and nova decided to move to naia.

Is it true?

If yes LOL

100% /Blahfirmed!!

13 hours ago, Quitted said:

Is it true?

If yes LOL

I don' have a clue 

Archived