How're tanks now?

Populus

I have a 101 Eva's Templar. I stopped playing like 9 months ago due burning out abit.

I wanna check out this new update where supposedly tanks get a breath of fresh air.

How's it looking so far? I logged in but there were no groups for me to check things out with.

As far now i see that i get more damage from same moobs. I have check it at cc/baylor/kartia and karma. Not yet af and altar. The only good changes are new skill "two handed stance" that gives very good boost at damage and "provoke aura" that helps better to hold the moobs on you. I have SK 101 lvl. When you check it in answer to this post. Will be helpful.

11 hours ago, TenebrisFilia said:

As far now i see that i get more damage from same moobs. I have check it at cc/baylor/kartia and karma. Not yet af and altar. The only good changes are new skill "two handed stance" that gives very good boost at damage and "provoke aura" that helps better to hold the moobs on you. I have SK 101 lvl. When you check it in answer to this post. Will be helpful.

you should be the first person that i see that like it that skill.... i think is pretty bad designed, i dont want to post it again, but cheek here some other coments, i have tested myself an  eva and phoenix.

22 minutes ago, beherit said:

you should be the first person that i see that like it that skill....

Actually i prefer my old tank and not that hybrid thing. Something between tank and warrior. But from the moment they are do this changes and i can't do nothing to turn back my old tank, i think this skill is not bad (only for solo hunting).

My Shillien Templar in a group does noticeably less damage and seems to take a little more damage from mobs. With the two handed skill it is kind of close to the old dps rate but in the process it takes a LOT more damage than before since you basically can't use any of your defensive skills as they are considered shield skills.

• 3 weeks later...

new SK aura gets pdef/mdef/crit damage reduction on top of the run speed /pattack/matck boost...its basically +10% to your parties basic stats and that's not bad at all. you lost some good party cd but outside cooldowns you should be tankier.

Archived