Would you like 25% permanent adena increase after 2 weeks of 50%??

lakirojunl

No. A 25% increase across the board will just make everything more expensive. I know if I wanted to sell high demand items and they increased Adena rates I would just increase my price and sit back n wait. 

Adena/drop/spoil rates are what they are. Move on

56 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

No. A 25% increase across the board will just make everything more expensive. I know if I wanted to sell high demand items and they increased Adena rates I would just increase my price and sit back n wait. 

are you reading or you just see what you want to see? i said adena rates not drop rates, adena drop rates, spoil rates.

Never too late to change. Move on

34 minutes ago, Jeremmy said:

If you raise your income, we (dwarfs) will raise our prices :D

dude, with amount of bots on server, the prices will fall even further and only if you run 20-30 bots you will be able to manipulate servers economy until then-go try xD

59 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

so what? it wont affect 0-40lvl players much and by B grade you will have pretty much handful of adena to buy your "expensive" mats to craft stuff...the rates right now are the same rates official ru does have. and prices there wasnt that big of a difference... cool instead of 150a io you will sell for 250a, go ahead i wont cry about it )))

1 hour ago, lakirojunl said:

are you reading or you just see what you want to see? i said adena rates not drop rates, adena drop rates, spoil rates.

Never too late to change. Move on

The part about drop/spoil rates was not part of your original post, but they are always lumped together. Sorry for going slightly off topic on a forum

1 hour ago, 335iStage2 said:

the rates right now are the same rates official ru does have. and prices there wasnt that big of a difference... cool instead of 150a io you will sell for 250a, go ahead i wont cry about it )))

I'm sorry I don't really see what you are trying to say here.

1 hour ago, lakirojunl said:

dude, with amount of bots on server, the prices will fall even further and only if you run 20-30 bots you will be able to manipulate servers economy until then-go try xD

I am pretty sure he is saying that everyone will increase prices, not just him...

11 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

The part about drop/spoil rates was not part of your original post, but they are always lumped together. Sorry for going slightly off topic on a forum

I'm sorry I don't really see what you are trying to say here.

you were saying " 25% increase across the board will just make everything more expensive"

In ru official iron ore goes for 150a and varn 200a. here we have similar prices but with reduced adena drop from what ive seen on ru official. hope you got it this time

2 hours ago, Shreekz said:

Everything from players, of course.  But prices from NPCs will stay the same.  There is a net gain for the players there.

25 minutes ago, 335iStage2 said:

you were saying " 25% increase across the board will just make everything more expensive"

In ru official iron ore goes for 150a and varn 200a. here we have similar prices but with reduced adena drop from what ive seen on ru official. hope you got it this time

Ah ok! Thanks for clarifying. All I will say on this is there are more variables than just drop rates on whatever that effect the economy pricing, but if you wanna buy varnish from my dwarf at 250 instead of 200, I will gladly sell to you, sir ^^

24 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Everything from players, of course.  But prices from NPCs will stay the same.  There is a net gain for the players there.

I don't think that will really make much of a difference for it to be worth while. Save some Adena on ores and soes but that's about it. However, those prices will be going up soon as more castles are occupied (15% tax in gludio rn on my server)

2 minutes ago, Shreekz said:

Ah ok! Thanks for clarifying. All I will say on this is there are more variables than just drop rates on whatever that effect the economy pricing, but if you wanna buy varnish from my dwarf at 250 instead of 200, I will gladly sell to you, sir ^^

Sure i would gladly buy it from you if you are so generous to sell it for 130a each maybe? xD

1 hour ago, Shreekz said:

I don't think that will really make much of a difference for it to be worth while. Save some Adena on ores and soes but that's about it. However, those prices will be going up soon as more castles are occupied (15% tax in gludio rn on my server)

Perhaps, but, if so, that's all the more reason to allow players to earn more adena to pay the NPCs.  On the other hand, the prices to sell to the NPCs will not go up either, which argues against the increase.  A lot to consider.  

Archived