Jump to content
Forums

HEEEELP


nonodrama

Recommended Posts

If you are on LIVE-servers and below lvl 95 you can stop playing right now. If you struggle with the speed of getting XP at these low lvls, be told that it will never be easier then now. Getting XP% at lvl 99+ will be much much much hard. And i dont even speak of 105+ in your case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Skolex said:

If you are on LIVE-servers and below lvl 95 you can stop playing right now. If you struggle with the speed of getting XP at these low lvls, be told that it will never be easier then now. Getting XP% at lvl 99+ will be much much much hard. And i dont even speak of 105+ in your case.

Don't listen to this. If you like the game don't quit playing. 93-99 in my opinion are the hardest levels to xp because there are very few parties hunting as well as all the hunting grounds are not very good for xp. Solo instances if you can or do a 5 person party max doing them. Open hunting areas are hard.

99 to 103 or 104 is actually easier for me than 93 to 99.

Edited by Auburn
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 12:05 PM, Auburn said:

Don't listen to this. If you like the game don't quit playing. 93-99 in my opinion are the hardest levels to xp because there are very few parties hunting as well as all the hunting grounds are not very good for xp. Solo instances if you can or do a 5 person party max doing them. Open hunting areas are hard.

99 to 103 or 104 is actually easier for me than 93 to 99.

easier if have gear or can do with crap gear?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, kkkkkkkkk. From level 85 to level 99, I used +3 and +4 Immortal R-grade and immortal jewels from using mentee diplomas. Gems and a shirt from completing the Adventure Guild quests. I did not switch to R-95 gear when I reached that level because I was saving my adena for R-99. :) 

By doing dailies and instances (and selling items from events like Oriana, Red Libra, and Freya) I could afford a full R-99 Robe set when I hit level 99. A couple of the armor pieces did not have full element on them but it was simple enough to buy the elemental stones I was missing to add it myself.

I think if you don't have a ton of adena, consider buying clean gear that has already been enchanted and then work on adding the elemental stones/crystals yourself. Overenchanting gear is painful (and expensive!) so this is one way to go. You may find someone selling +6 or better armor pieces that don't have any (or has only a few) elements on it, and it will be a better option than trying to buy a +10 full elem gear on the auction house within a reasonable price range. The one difference to this is the weapon. Always try to buy the best weapon you can afford, but again if you have to get one that isn't "perfect," try to buy one that has a good enchant level and then add the elem attack attribute yourself.

Gear is a bigger deal after you reach 99+ because you'll begin moving into tougher hunting areas and instances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, L2mommy said:

Hello, kkkkkkkkk. From level 85 to level 99, I used +3 and +4 Immortal R-grade and immortal jewels from using mentee diplomas. Gems and a shirt from completing the Adventure Guild quests. I did not switch to R-95 gear when I reached that level because I was saving my adena for R-99. :) 

By doing dailies and instances (and selling items from events like Oriana, Red Libra, and Freya) I could afford a full R-99 Robe set when I hit level 99. A couple of the armor pieces did not have full element on them but it was simple enough to buy the elemental stones I was missing to add it myself.

I think if you don't have a ton of adena, consider buying clean gear that has already been enchanted and then work on adding the elemental stones/crystals yourself. Overenchanting gear is painful (and expensive!) so this is one way to go. You may find someone selling +6 or better armor pieces that don't have any (or has only a few) elements on it, and it will be a better option than trying to buy a +10 full elem gear on the auction house within a reasonable price range. The one difference to this is the weapon. Always try to buy the best weapon you can afford, but again if you have to get one that isn't "perfect," try to buy one that has a good enchant level and then add the elem attack attribute yourself.

Gear is a bigger deal after you reach 99+ because you'll begin moving into tougher hunting areas and instances. 

thank you L2mommy for detailed explaination.

yes i agree with you that gear is important but i would like to know if you can use paulina R set 30 days to reach lvl99 if you have dualclass thats 2 sets. so its within 60 days one must reach or keep playing till the sets expired.

i think Auburn saying about easier to lvl at 99+ is to find more party in party matching because most players are in the lvl range of 99-103 and past that is consider a serious one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kkkkkkkkkk said:

thank you L2mommy for detailed explaination.

yes i agree with you that gear is important but i would like to know if you can use paulina R set 30 days to reach lvl99 if you have dualclass thats 2 sets. so its within 60 days one must reach or keep playing till the sets expired.

i think Auburn saying about easier to lvl at 99+ is to find more party in party matching because most players are in the lvl range of 99-103 and past that is consider a serious one.

Hello. I've never tracked that myself (how many days to get to 99). I play pretty casually (not every day due to work/being a Mom/etc.) so I'm unable to say what your experience might be. I agree with Auburn that I seemed to get more parties once I hit 99+. It just seemed like more players were in that 99-103 range and there always seemed to be something going on. If you do try to reach your goal within 60 days, I'd hope you'll come back and share your experience with everyone! Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...