You have no Guts to Quit

New topics about how unfair the game is or how pay2win model is going to fail and apocalypse is near and server population is dying are all over the place.

Its interesting though because in reality the majority of those who are protesting about changing server or stop playing are those who will actually stay and

maybe start giving money to NC

>>Irony

The story goes something like this.You log in you sell you items for real money and then come back with enough money to sustain their cause and make Nc rich

It takes Guts to Quit  because they know your will to play and  the nostalgia this  game brings.

So nothing will really change same players different nicknames

God you're dumb. You realize there are 3 groups of people playing Classic.

1) People who left retail because of the 1000s of dollars required to be competitive. - You think they dumb enough to spend 1000s again on Classic?
2) Players who quit prior to the GOD release because they foresaw the P2W - They weren't fooled before
3) Botters and RMTrs who do this to make money - Will stay as long as there is positive cash flow

55 minutes ago, vanhellsing089 said:

New topics about how unfair the game is or how pay2win model is going to fail and apocalypse is near and server population is dying are all over the place.

Its interesting though because in reality the majority of those who are protesting about changing server or stop playing are those who will actually stay and

maybe start giving money to NC

>>Irony

The story goes something like this.You log in you sell you items for real money and then come back with enough money to sustain their cause and make Nc rich

It takes Guts to Quit  because they know your will to play and  the nostalgia this  game brings.

So nothing will really change same players different nicknames

I think this server's population is radically different both in mentality and demographic than L2 Live servers.

I never believed people would quit in large numbers (together) from Live, and they did not.  I think it will happen here.

Archived