Faction Level HELP

IamTheOne

On 3/3/2019 at 11:01 PM, IamTheOne said:

Hi,

I have char lv 99 and I don't have many of faction quest so my faction Level is 1. How I will increase my faction Level?  

Thx a lot :)

Hello. Please visit this page on the L2Wiki: https://l2wiki.com/Factions

There is a tab for each faction. You can see the quests connected to that faction. Everyone starts with the Adventure Guild and then you could move to the Blackbird faction (Hellbound). 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:29 PM, L2mommy said:

Hello. Please visit this page on the L2Wiki: https://l2wiki.com/Factions

There is a tab for each faction. You can see the quests connected to that faction. Everyone starts with the Adventure Guild and then you could move to the Blackbird faction (Hellbound). 

Thank you very much, i want to know what factions i need to increase for exalted quests ? if i have adventure Guild 1 is problem ? :)

1 hour ago, IamTheOne said:

Thank you very much, i want to know what factions i need to increase for exalted quests ? if i have adventure Guild 1 is problem ? :)

The overview of Exalted is here: https://l2wiki.com/Noblesse#Exalted

Eventually, you'll need Level 6 in both Blackbird Clan and Giant Trackers, and then "...level 6 with at least 2 factions from the list: Mother Tree Guardians, Unworldly Visitors, Kingdom’s Royal Guard."

You have a long way to go. Work on Adventure Guild leveling because it gives you good items and gets you XP for those quests. When you begin the Exalted quests, you'll spend a lot of time working on the first three (main 3 exalted quest lines) before you can even start the last two exalted quest lines.

8 hours ago, L2mommy said:

The overview of Exalted is here: https://l2wiki.com/Noblesse#Exalted

Eventually, you'll need Level 6 in both Blackbird Clan and Giant Trackers, and then "...level 6 with at least 2 factions from the list: Mother Tree Guardians, Unworldly Visitors, Kingdom’s Royal Guard."

You have a long way to go. Work on Adventure Guild leveling because it gives you good items and gets you XP for those quests. When you begin the Exalted quests, you'll spend a lot of time working on the first three (main 3 exalted quest lines) before you can even start the last two exalted quest lines.

You are so kind, thank you! I want to ask one more question, if i didnt quests with my main can i will do the quests (for adventure guild) and increase my faction lv with Dual ? Is that possible ?

:)

you're factions from main to duel remain the same, you don't have to do them on each. Many people often take the quest on the main and switch to duel or vice versa depending on level and what the party needs. It also helps you level a duel if you are lazy like me.

51 minutes ago, Auburn said:

you're factions from main to duel remain the same, you don't have to do them on each. Many people often take the quest on the main and switch to duel or vice versa depending on level and what the party needs. It also helps you level a duel if you are lazy like me.

I mean if i have 0 fuction lelev in adventure guild (in Main) can i increase that with dual? (take all quests from 85++)

44 minutes ago, IamTheOne said:

I mean if i have 0 fuction lelev in adventure guild (in Main) can i increase that with dual? (take all quests from 85++)

yes u can do all of adven guild quest with ur dualclass if u have not done them on as long the lvl is right like quest in harnak need to be in lvl range 85 to 87 i think. so if u have new fresh char both main and dualclass 85 for example u lvl main class first, dual stays at 85 just to make harnak quest available so u can do many dailies with your main.

2 minutes ago, kkkkkkkkkk said:

yes u can do all of adven guild quest with ur dualclass if u have not done them on as long the lvl is right like quest in harnak need to be in lvl range 85 to 87 i think. so if u have new fresh char both main and dualclass 85 for example u lvl main class first, dual stays at 85 just to make harnak quest available so u can do many dailies with your main.

thx a lot ;)

i realize many make new char just for jewel lvl1 reward from adventurer guild. to level up faction fast we need alot of dailies even though it give small amount of xp.

for example if you have adven guild faction lvl1, you still can do harnak quest from main class at lvl90 because you receive the quest from dualclass lvl85. and return to npc to receive reward for harnak daily with dual 85 coz your faction is shared. ofc the dual will get the xp reward not much anyway just to make faction faster to get reward faster.

for exalted i think you need to be in hellbound to finish 8000 mob kills and from there is not hard like do shouts 30 times and so on.

the bottleneck will be at part 3 of chain when u got main and dual to 100 and need to make +7 dagger to receive a reward https://l2wiki.com/Luck_Befitting_of_the_Status

Archived