Lag and frequent DCing

anyone else experiencing log in troubles? and when you do log in, sometimes its fine for a couple mins, then the lag starts followed by disconnect.

All day. this started for me just before reset yesterday. i did some troubleshooting on my end and with my ISP and cant find any thing on my end... 

no one else is complaining on forums about this yet, so i wonder if i missed something, or if people have just not posted about this trouble.

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, Gonein60Seconds said:

anyone else experiencing log in troubles? and when you do log in, sometimes its fine for a couple mins, then the lag starts followed by disconnect.

All day. this started for me just before reset yesterday. i did some troubleshooting on my end and with my ISP and cant find any thing on my end... 

no one else is complaining on forums about this yet, so i wonder if i missed something, or if people have just not posted about this trouble.

Can you submit a support ticket, so we can further investigate?

Got same problem of Gonein60second.

Today is impossible to play. Lag is very frequent and account get disconnected multiple times, this is not my only problem cause most of my clanmates have the same delay/disconnection/lag problems. It's not a problem of our connections because we live in different cities, with different providers.

The lag problem persists in different places, and different accounts and many in the server have same problem (naia).

Please try to solve this soon.

p.s. obviously the plenty of bots in forsaken plains or similar don't have problems of this kind....

1 hour ago, Gonein60Seconds said:

i will agree....-.-

Getting KICKED every 5 min no matter what computer i use. This happens every few days. Today is obnoxious though. The funny thing is on L2 i did not get kicked but my 3 other chars on Classic were all disconnected. Also the server status is blue. So i know its no lag, but I can see other players online. Not sure what NSOFT's  deal is but I dont pay good money for my toons to  not be able to use them. Plus I fish so its like 24hrs always turns in to 12 hours. I get screwed out of my money daily. Pay to play and get taxed out the butt.

I've had this happen for the past week, I submitted various tickets and performed multiple tests as required by 'Precious' and 'Yiar' and the ultimate conclusion that was reached was that it was my ISP. (For the record I have WOW as in WideOpenWest, and live in the Southern US)

Still have not heard back from my ISP though. 

Same here, I have had some lag/DC issues in the past, but last couple of months everything was running smoothly. But then yesterday the game became unplayable, logging in (if I got past the terms screen) and being unable to move, target, talk or with huge delays and get a DC after 5-10 mins, can't even claim my attendance items this way.

Archived