Farm Guide

There is almost no way to farm Adena. Use the L2Store. Buy things that other ppl need and sell them for Adena. Otherwise collect the small drops that you get from instances and sell them to NPCs or AuctionHouse.

I tested yesterday few locations.
At this time (server settings and update), I recommend next locations.

85-90: Harnak's Ruins  - loot from monsters is very frequent. Do not forget Zaken/Freya (need some boost to finish that outside of party with the runes)
90-95: Pavel Ruins (inside, not into the craters). Open field bosses (wish you luck ^^)
95-100: Silent Valley > CC/BAY, K95 > k99, Gludio, Tavern, etc. Another places are non-profitable atm imho (talking about loot).
101-104: Atelia Fortress/Refinery
104+: Elven Village > SoS. 
For small middle-geared groups (iss+dd and, probably, tank/heal) I strongly recommend Raiders Crossroads: each Nerva Orc Merchant it is 3kk(!basic) of adena. Also fast mob killing process and good exp from them. With pve +12 3 sa you can farm them fast. 

But be careful, there is many PKs. Show persistence and they spend on scrolls much more than they will benefit. That's it.

7 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

I tested yesterday few locations.
At this time (server settings and update), I recommend next locations.

85-90: Harnak's Ruins  - loot from monsters is very frequent. Do not forget Zaken/Freya (need some boost to finish that outside of party with the runes)
90-95: Pavel Ruins (inside, not into the craters). Open field bosses (wish you luck ^^)
95-100: Silent Valley > CC/BAY, K95 > k99, Gludio, Tavern, etc. Another places are non-profitable atm imho (talking about loot).
101-104: Atelia Fortress/Refinery
104+: Elven Village > SoS. 
For small middle-geared groups (iss+dd and, probably, tank/heal) I strongly recommend Raiders Crossroads: each Nerva Orc Merchant it is 3kk(!basic) of adena. Also fast mob killing process and good exp from them. With pve +12 3 sa you can farm them fast. 

But be careful, there is many PKs. Show persistence and they spend on scrolls much more than they will benefit. That's it.

If you play in naia... i think you are not being friendly with new ppl. If you can kill merchants in one-shot always, maybe you have some chance to farm one mob xd. I know what im saying. 

1 hour ago, Feryl said:

If you play in naia... i think you are not being friendly with new ppl. If you can kill merchants in one-shot always, maybe you have some chance to farm one mob xd. I know what im saying. 

If you play in naia a Dagger (i think, dont remember) with a name that start with F and end with L (i think, dont remember) will pk you if you are doing even the dialy quest :ph34r:, dont event think about killing a merchant. it does not matter the clan you are from, he clean his pk killing 1 mob only...

4 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

They can't control few groups. Ofc, solo or just one party can't stay against any no lifer. But if there will come few paries, they will make choice between PKing and farm. They can't clean up location completely.

Just try it. Ill be w8ting for your comments. Please count your merchants xD

19 hours ago, Feryl said:

Just try it. Ill be w8ting for your comments. Please count your merchants xD

It's not worth for me. I like to be free. I play when I want with the long as I want. You need to somehow make money for food. I can't blame you for that. He asked, I answered. 10kk(with the runes) from the monster isn't a bad thing, BUT I’m not ready to run around the same location 8 hours per day.

53 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

It's not worth for me. I like to be free. I play when I want with the long as I want. You need to somehow make money for food. I can't blame you for that. He asked, I answered. 10kk(with the runes) from the monster isn't a bad thing, BUT I’m not ready to run around the same location 8 hours per day.

So, you tried again and come here with your hands empty right? 0 merchants?

1.- I dont play this game to make money for food. Just a hobbie like few more that I have.

2.- I dont play even close to 8 hours, maybe 2-3 hours.

3.- Help ppl with something they can manage... are you trolling newbies? "hey kill dragons! like 30b each only in drops to npc!, gogogogo" or "gogogo gainak in war, you can get 1 dark eternal stone (like 300kk now)"

On topic @SonOfPosseidon, which level, class and gear? depending of that we can help you.

regards.

10 minutes ago, Feryl said:

So, you tried again and come here with your hands empty right? 0 merchants?

I will not record video to show how I kill these mobs for just 2 reasons: 

1. I am lazy to do this. Have a lot more interesting things to do.

2. I am not be able oneshot them (wo limits). So there is nothing to surprise you. But I did it and I know what I am talking about. 

I just came there checked drop (at the russian servers, they have 300k drop from each merchant), tested exp/loot and back for my dailies. I wanna finish 100-days dimensional quest ant than stop play here.

Archived