Consecutive Disconections

1 minute ago, KuroKeka said:

Guys anyone having trouble with a disconnect?
I got it every 5 minutes and I can not play.
You make a large update and the soulshot continue bugged and now this, every time dc

TI mass disconnections for past 2h.. soulshot lag becoming part of the game.

It's truly incredible how incompetent some people are this has been going on for like a month now random dc's SS lag ffs like its 2005 13h maintenance nothing fixed how on earth is this even happening? I mean it must take a HUGE amount of effort to mess it up this much.

Dont forget the angel cat's instead of actually fixing something for once @Juji @Hime

• L2 Team

The Classic Servers (mainly Talking Island and Giran) are experiencing external network disruptions. We are investigating these network disruptions and trying to prevent them from occurring for longer than normal. Apologies for the inconvenience!

3 hours ago, Juji said:

The Classic Servers (mainly Talking Island and Giran) are experiencing external network disruptions. We are investigating these network disruptions and trying to prevent them from occurring for longer than normal. Apologies for the inconvenience!

@Juji @Hime Okay so i got a question for you then, These multiple disconnects and server going down are CONSTANTLY happening for past weeks. So what happens to the players who bought expensive 100% runes?? I don't know about other people but i bought a lot of them and get disconnects/crush and exp is over same with party/people.

Do we get NC-coin reimbursements for this? or we buy items and your server disconnects and we loose time on them = Scamming us.

In this case your apology is not enough as we are spending a lot of money on expensive runes which we cannot use to the fullest. This is no longer a complaint about poor game performance but this involves actual money. 

12 minutes ago, TM90 said:

@Juji @Hime Okay so i got a question for you then, These multiple disconnects and server going down are CONSTANTLY happening for past weeks. So what happens to the players who bought expensive 100% runes?? I don't know about other people but i bought a lot of them and get disconnects/crush and exp is over same with party/people.

Do we get NC-coin reimbursements for this? or we buy items and your server disconnects and we loose time on them = Scamming us.

In this case your apology is not enough as we are spending a lot of money on expensive runes which we cannot use to the fullest. This is no longer a complaint about poor game performance but this involves actual money. 

1 week 100% free rune for everyone is the minimum that you need to do or return peoples coins. 

Archived