15th anniversary preview

StanxFZ

rewards are way too low, at 25 of april Lineage 2 Essence opens in russia, ncwest need to give way more boosts to compete with that, I know a lot of players who will be testing that new official server, playing with only 1 client is such an awesome idea that you have to give something rly good to keep players from diving that new server at least for some testing time
100% exp? I cannot care less, im 24/7 afk , few days less to get that % or few days more, nop that will just not be enough

On 4/15/2019 at 7:53 AM, SMFC said:

rewards are way too low, at 25 of april Lineage 2 Essence opens in russia, ncwest need to give way more boosts to compete with that, I know a lot of players who will be testing that new official server, playing with only 1 client is such an awesome idea that you have to give something rly good to keep players from diving that new server at least for some testing time
100% exp? I cannot care less, im 24/7 afk , few days less to get that % or few days more, nop that will just not be enough

Feel free to express your needs, please. I wanna have an inner look to those 24/7 afk needs. What would satisfy you lord?

Archived