Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1300 GMT+2 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance, migration, and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana’s Lucky Draw will continue for the next two weeks.
  • The free Newbie Pack (1 per account) in the L2 Store will be available for next three weeks.
  • The Hunting Support Pack and Royale Equipment Pack in the L2 Store will also be available for the next three weeks.
  • 15th Anniversary Server Settings will be available for the next two weeks.
    • Free Teleports
    • Adena Quantity +100%
    • Item Drop Boost +100%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (only applies to non-chaotic characters)
    • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
    • Fishing Success Rate = 100% when used with Fishing Shots
    • Raid Boss Spawn Time Reduced by 50%
    • Party Hunting Bonus Increased by 50%
  • The 15th Anniversary Appreciation Pack will be automatically added to the Personal Warehouse of the highest level character on your account.
    • The Pack includes:
      • XP/SP Rune 50% Pack (7-day)
      • x15 Scroll: Regular XP Boost
      • x15 Special Fruit Buff
      • x15 2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll
      • Golden Pom Poms

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hime said:

• The 15th Anniversary Appreciation Pack will be automatically added to the Personal Warehouse of the highest level character on your account.
    • The Pack includes:
      • XP/SP Rune 50% Pack (7-day)
      • x15 Scroll: Regular XP Boost
      • x15 Special Fruit Buff
      • x15 2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll
      • Golden Pom Poms

Resultado de imagen de funny thumbs up gifs

2nd week of event still nothing to farm for 77+, nc soft you only good to give best stuff of server in random player hands and i dont even talk about cheater who have enough time to make 50 account lvl 20 ....... only because you are doing shitty event

Edited by saka2653

it's a cliche to announce your "The 15th Anniversary" when your servers are STILL full of bots. i bet their nonstop bot party enjoy at maximum the event haha  yes Kurz Excellent!

Edited by GanjaMan

Every server is full of bots.. that’s something is out of my control mate. You either accept that fact or you move on. I’m more interested in further development.. and if ppl really want they can stop the bots. It’s not that hard. @Juji do you think it’s possible for us to receive blessed EWC? Or is that out of the question? Hime for some reason ignores me ?

4 hours ago, GanjaMan said:

it's a cliche to announce your "The 15th Anniversary" when your servers are STILL full of bots. i bet their nonstop bot party enjoy at maximum the event haha  yes Kurz Excellent!

If you are too worried about bots what are you doing here? You think I care about bots playing here since 2.011? lol I play my game without looking back, I enjoy the game to my way and those free items are nice for me! then yes is EXCELLENT.

• Hime unpinned this topic