DROP RATE?? HELLO???

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, MTCx said:

Only going to be fixed next Wednesday??? Impossible to play with these rates, im paying to kill mobs.

Today as soon as we are done verifying the fix. If it fails, then we will need to wait another day :(

I have a feeling, if drop rates were accidentally doubled than it would've been fixed same day...
I don't want bots. I don't want lineage 2's version of botting. 
I want a mmorpg that resembles the classic era of Lineage. The Golden age of MMORPG.

Sadly, GMs do not agree. Not sure they even care about the game anymore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justletmelookatforum said:

I have a feeling, if drop rates were accidentally doubled than it would've been fixed same day...
I don't want bots. I don't want lineage 2's version of botting. 
I want a mmorpg that resembles the classic era of Lineage. The Golden age of MMORPG.

Sadly, GMs do not agree. Not sure they even care about the game anymore.

Indeed.  

There is no reason to make  the game  easy to level up if it means to be the Classic "hardcore grind/farm/kill/run/tryingNotDieTotheMobs/looseXP"

Not even autouse  of soulshots should be avaiable...........
Stop autobot, stop macro looping.

• Like 1

You have to realize that Juji and the other's can't actually modify the code that run's this game. They have to wait for the korean dev's to provide a fix, implement it, test it and verify it works. Furthermore all content has to be localized from Hangul into english/other languages before we get it.

They're pretty decent about compensating players for loss of playtime/adena due to bugs, I'm certain we will see "something".

You should rejoice at the capability to efficiently hunt for long periods of time. First off .. it takes over 6.6B experience to get from lv78 to 79. You will never see the high levels without some way of hunting for long periods. Furthermore, the more players are able to efficiently grind and make adena, the adena sellers lose business. Why pay for a botter to sell you adena when you can easily generate it yourself?

Additionally, macro's are not fool-proof as someone mentioned where as 3rd party programs are scripts that automate all gameplay. If you macro with the incorrect setup, in the wrong place you'll end up dead or stuck on a wall 9/10 times. It's not as easy as right click and run all night.

Oh and one last thing .. the auto-use supplies function is going to drive up sales of ncoin exp items big time I'm sure. If you're able to efficiently grind, long time, and use scrolls in conjunction with that grind - why wouldn't you? This will turn into a steady flow of small transactions that'll add up.

They also added a purchasable fishing pole that gives 50% xp, reduced fish time, fishing amulet that gives xp, and high quality baits. You can essentially "bot" fish all night now also. I wouldn't be surprised we see a chef monkey or heine fishing event soon (I hope we get the chance to get a permanent pole!).

Edited by ohfuggle

2 minutes ago, ohfuggle said:

You have to realize that Juji and the other's can't actually modify the code that run's this game. They have to wait for the korean dev's to provide a fix, implement it, test it and verify it works. Furthermore all content has to be localized from Hangul into english/other languages before we get it.

They're pretty decent about compensating players for loss of playtime/adena due to bugs, I'm certain we will see "something".

You should rejoice at the capability to efficiently hunt for long periods of time. First off .. it takes over 6.6B experience to get from lv78 to 79. You will never see the high levels without some way of hunting for long periods. Furthermore, the more players are able to efficiently grind and make adena, the adena sellers lose business. Why pay for a botter to sell you adena when you can easily generate it yourself?

Additionally, macro's are not fool-proof as someone mentioned where as 3rd party programs are scripts that automate all gameplay. If you macro with the incorrect setup, in the wrong place you'll end up dead or stuck on a wall 9/10 times. It's not as easy as right click and run all night.

Totally agree. Everyone just take a break and relax.
Also, less people playing = less income and hopefully things like this wont happen again.

• Like 1