DH Recruit CPs/Solo Pvp Players

KAROS

2 hours ago, Auburn said:

You recruit people on Chronos for Naia pvp without server transfers being open? 

why he should wait to make a post ? if ur brain only have the option to start thinking on make trasnfer since the first second of trasnfers opens, then is ur problem, not of them

Sorry,  new ppl will be invited straight to box clans (especially that new one, what exequtor is buying now) or for 1 day joined main clan, to make screenshot for fun/memory? that is important. Ppl should know what kind of  box clan they will join, since "DH" comes on sieges still being in different box clans , not even all time as ally :D

That is smart move - ask ppl from Chronos to come and fight on your side, while you avoid it and hide :D   I hope that works. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:02 AM, SilverFish said:

That is smart move - ask ppl from Chronos to come and fight on your side, while you avoid it and hide :D

nice propaganda InsaneLoly, i was on a break week so hope u take more photos of my char being boxed, about avoid and hide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pveKAnOw-2Y&t=1050s im not the one who stay trashtalking from a box instead to come and pvp :D like u littlepony

Anyway, u are free to tell me the name of the RB wich ur pt will start tomorrow, tomorrow i back and lets see how untagged and dead i will be ;D

thanks about attention! that is very good comparison -  photo from my box of your untagged and dead toon and your video of brave gank  bunch of wynns :D. Sorry that didn't have time to make it from main - main was busy on farm other part of YAKUDZA\JAKUDZA\whatever_clan_you_join. But whatever. 

Propaganda that isn't posting shameful photos of enemies, propaganda that is " MAX FARMS ALL DRAFGONS SINCE UPDATE" . But that is too complicated for you to comprehend so we don't go farther. 

PS: if you are ready to make gank against busy ppl - you are welcome. we start from SOS. but not sure that your daddy will be happy about CRP :D so come untagged already 

PPS: anyway your coming don't make difference of our action - we still farm you and raids. no difference 

CP boborc looks like raid's minions - they spawn time by time on raid's time and dissappear with last raid ( strange, that maybe relate on fact what MAX remakes parties to pvp mode :D

all other DH looks like undeads - once per 2 weeks master's call brings them from graves for siege (most of them just for last 15min of siege for we_try_cast_once  ) 

choose your way :)