Blocked account without giving a reason

@hime @juji

My account got banned- no idea why. I have been writing tickets to suport for over a week no reason given. Support claims that they cant verify my accont though i gave all informations asked of me. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game and was expecting better support. Pleas help me to resolve a matter.

Thank you 

14 hours ago, AxelaCleo said:

@hime @juji

My account got banned- no idea why. I have been writing tickets to suport for over a week no reason given. Support claims that they cant verify my accont though i gave all informations asked of me. I have invested a lot of time and money in this game and was expecting better support. Pleas help me to resolve a matter.

Thank you 

Just roll a new account or move on. Simple.

Last weeks players got randoms ban, mostly for useing WTFast. First u said that it's leagal than u can get random ban. For example account which was sitting 10 month in aden for sellshop got ban. It isn't normal.
Here we have another story, but why u cann't help her when u got all info what u want? U cann't even answer why she get ban.

@Hime @Juji I know that it isn't in yours competitions, but maybe you could help her?

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

We understand how frustrating this can be. Unfortunately, only the Support team has access to your account information and can help in this kind of situation.

Please continue to communicate with them, provide them with all the necessary information, and hopefully you will get this resolved in a timely manner.

We have been playing for a week without a key cp member from the messages received from the suppots, nothing seems to be quite as if they did not know what's going on. People spend time and money on the game in which they can be banished without giving a reason from minute to minute. it seems to me that this is not how players should help

2 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We understand how frustrating this can be. Unfortunately, only the Support team has access to your account information and can help in this kind of situation.

Please continue to communicate with them, provide them with all the necessary information, and hopefully you will get this resolved in a timely manner.

It's rly hard to get any info from suport. Since 1 week they got all info and still they don't want answer. Why she need to wait 48h for answer mail? Why they want ticket from banned account when u cann't log in on website? Why they don't see that they get mails form basics mail with all info?

Are you sure you (or the person affected) is actually banned and it is not just a new launcher glitch?
I had one issue with the new launcher where it wouldn't let me login while the old one worked fine, after i did a password reset the new one worked correctly.

Maybe it's this can't hurt to give it a try.

17 hours ago, Anything said:

Are you sure you (or the person affected) is actually banned and it is not just a new launcher glitch?
I had one issue with the new launcher where it wouldn't let me login while the old one worked fine, after i did a password reset the new one worked correctly.

Maybe it's this can't hurt to give it a try.

Yes, account is banned. She cann't even log in to website

• L2 Team

How have you been contacting support regarding your issue? General response time can be up to 72 hours but most of the time, it does not exceed 24 hours. Could it be possible answers have been ending up in your spam folder?

Also, our team does not give out information related to an account if you cannot verify you are the owner so that does make this situation more difficult. Anyways, can you provide me with a ticket number?