INSTANCE ADEN only for bots?

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

If you encounter any suspicious behavior in game, please send a report to our Support team, preferably with screenshots or video material to show the behavior. The Support team can then take a closer look. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above.

Thank you!

@PhoenixMitra

Do you really think it helps? A month ago I sent two tickets (I reported 3x 100% bots)  I was so naive because I thought that anyone cares about the players here!

All those bots are still in game and f arm adena 24/7. GL

7 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

If you encounter any suspicious behavior in game, please send a report to our Support team, preferably with screenshots or video material to show the behavior. The Support team can then take a closer look. You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above.

Thank you!

Do you believe in this you wrote?......................

On 7/6/2019 at 1:29 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

What about GM's stop asking players to do their job? how do u want to have time to report 1 bot when there is 50k bots on map on all spots, you'r server is heavy with 3k bots 1k box 1k player,  olympiad is Dead in giran, no one played first week because lack of players!!  people are leaving so great job from staff!

PS: hiring a GM to ban bots from map is too much to ask for sure, bots are surely secured from ban because they pay money :)

On 06/07/2019 at 4:17 AM, magirek said:

Inside the Aden instance there are very many bots. We can not do tasks. Bots are there 24/7.
GM, though help us with that.

first thing to do is make a char for PK... do it and after this go farm

22 hours ago, AmazingGraves said:

first thing to do is make a char for PK... do it and after this go farm

Nice joke bro. You know that bots back to spot in max 5 min? You can harm only normal players.

Well it's been over a month and no one is taking action

Just an explanation

Aden Dungeon 40-44 

2 entrances and 14 rooms in total

Being exploit by 1...yes 1 Brazilian bot owner...how?

He gets all the rooms that has the mob Wandering Dead of the Abyss (Doll Blader) which makes 10 rooms in total 24/7 all the time

These chars (Elves Summoners) ONLY  target these mobs because they are the only ones that drop 300-600 adena and B helmets full drops and keymats, Oriharukon Ore, Stone of Purity, Life Stones and Coal.

They are also supported by 2 buffers that go room from room around the clock...so guess what's his income.

About support and reporting this has been done before many times, even I did it, and guess what...they are still there.

So I hope that Juji or Hime take some action about it some day.

Best Regards

On 6.07.2019 at 1:29 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you!

I play here since day one. I have reported maybe 20 times adrenalina users, some with strong evidences, and support did nothing. Gave me always copy+paste answer, and that's all. Don't make people believe someone cares here for server to be clean, because this is a lie.