Camouflage need to fix!

WarFactor

GMS, I want to report a fact, I think it's very wrong because I've been archer game for many years, and I think the shadow hide skill is very wrong, you can activate active skills, use arguments, and it does not make the doll appear, I need to configure the skill Camouflage is archer, to be the same way, it is not fair to use dagger hide and if it activates, and the archer does not. please I need you to fix it, you know I do not have as many conditions as I can whenever I can, I help and I contribute to prolong the life of ncsoft. thank you.

4 hours ago, WarFactor said:

please I need you to fix it, you know I do not have as many conditions as I can whenever I can, I help and I contribute to prolong the life of ncsoft. thank you.

ha ha xD 

Well i loose regularly in Oly because of strange skills and actions taken by oponent.

Skills witch disable or make it wrong my targeting system, skills that steal all my ammo bullets (mana) as I cant do as other classes damage without ammo.

Skills that ignore my defense, skills that ignore cp, skills that make illusion on where is opponent or make it invisible and many others.

One of ultimate abilities is sure to get stunned before fight start lol or my attack never run before I get disabled even if frenetically pressing button all time to last second of fight start counter and even if would happen then probably attack skill would not land.

My weapon with SA COTD don't work.

Ah I don't have weapon with SA Crash Oponent To Desktop lol.

Please fix that.

Archived