You Killed it...The Game I mean..

Well folks, it's official...The game is dead... It's Saturday night on Gludio Server and Olympiad cannot run due to lack of participants.. Main clans have quit the game and the server is in ruin.. You cannot even buy BW anymore..

I have been trying to say things will get better for too long. Devs won't merge dead servers (god only knows why)...This would literally be the only thing that would keep the economy alive. Hey @Juji and @Hime why not just make us an NPC that you can buy anything up to B Grade at? Players cannot farm at the high lvl areas because everything one shots you. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GAME.

Is there any help gaming to fix this game and the high level spots (Ketra, Imp Tomb, Varka etc etc etc...)? Will you merge servers? If not, time to move on folks, it's only down hill from here. Ill be leaving on Aug 27th if things dont change, and I think you can all guess where Ill go.

Took you a while to figure it :D Devs/moderators/managers/whatever-they-are, simply don't have the rights to do that - everything is up to NC Korea. The first warning sign was the pendant event, that everything would just get worse and worse.

Well folks I blame the bot farmers and bot clans too, they wanted to get all the good stuff farming 24/7 in the best areas, they exploited and logged so many bot accounts to get +15 weapons and epic jewelry from events, now at the end with their greed they will have to play with themselves, real players are leaving. At least NC milked us pretty good with their P2W stuff but top bot clans, they lost a lot investing in those adrenaline keys now that server are starting to look like a ghost town... HAHAHAHAHAHA! Enjoy ur game BOT CLANS! xD

You're wrong Stan. I was shouting for BW boots/helm and gloves for the last 8 days and got 1 response from a guy that kept jacking his price up. I was offering 16.5kk for just those 3 items.. That is not unreasonable and I am not cheap. The economy is dead StanX..thats just Facts. Oh and this game....is dying just as quickly.

On 04/08/2019 at 12:18 AM, BoomHeadShot said:

Well folks, it's official...The game is dead... It's Saturday night on Gludio Server and Olympiad cannot run due to lack of participants.. Main clans have quit the game and the server is in ruin.. You cannot even buy BW anymore..

I have been trying to say things will get better for too long. Devs won't merge dead servers (god only knows why)...This would literally be the only thing that would keep the economy alive. Hey @Juji and @Hime why not just make us an NPC that you can buy anything up to B Grade at? Players cannot farm at the high lvl areas because everything one shots you. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GAME.

Is there any help gaming to fix this game and the high level spots (Ketra, Imp Tomb, Varka etc etc etc...)? Will you merge servers? If not, time to move on folks, it's only down hill from here. Ill be leaving on Aug 27th if things dont change, and I think you can all guess where Ill go.

do u realy think that a few days for a biggest update, they will merge?

dude is 100% confirmed that they will merge anytime, they always do something like that. so dont worry, this will happen soon. just keep play the game or stop and wait a few months until this come