Lineage II on Ubuntu 18.04

Tebis

Hi :D

Lately I have been seriously thinking of going completely to Ubuntu 18.04 but I have not done it because to date I have not found a real guide to run the game stably.
If someone has done it, I would appreciate the help.:)

2 hours ago, Tebis said:

Lately I have been seriously thinking of going completely to Ubuntu 18.04 but I have not done it because to date I have not found a real guide to run the game stably.

This version of L2 is nearly impossible to run on Linux, because of the launcher. Just use Windows to play L2 and be done with it.

3 hours ago, Tebis said:

PRlVATE servers which launch from L2.exe/L2.bin can be run from Linux system... Official Servers use external Launcher/Web Log-in&Launch which then needs to call L2.bin , this only works properly in windows AFAIK. You can run Windows Dual Boot, or use VirtualBox(or even "virtualize" the Windows partition to run in VirtualBox on the Ubuntu system, Linux partition.)

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

PRlVATE servers which launch from L2.exe/L2.bin can be run from Linux system... Official Servers use external Launcher/Web Log-in&Launch which then needs to call L2.bin , this only works properly in windows AFAIK. You can run Windows Dual Boot, or use VirtualBox(or even "virtualize" the Windows partition to run in VirtualBox on the Ubuntu system, Linux partition.)

Well I guess the better opcion is still with windows :(.