When is the next promotion? Are we done for August?

BlackIce

On 8/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, Kellian said:

I don't get it the server is lagging for 99% of people and you want everyone to stop fixing lags and get you new event. I just don't get it.

These circumstances have been going on forever. Didn't stop them from having other promotions. Won't stop them from having the next promotion. I just want to know what it is and when it will drop. Always remember that your zero-sum perception is not shared by everyone, least of all businesses looking to turn a profit. They always think that they can do more than one thing at a time. :D

On 8/16/2019 at 4:14 PM, Draecke said:

the current promotion of have your attack speed etc. delayed over 50% is still ongoing so you will have to wait until that ends first ;)

Or maybe that's just a new stealth feature not covered by patch notes? I'm just saying. Wouldn't be the first time.

13 hours ago, BlackIce said:

Or maybe that's just a new stealth feature not covered by patch notes? I'm just saying. Wouldn't be the first time.

If that would have been the case then Japan would have gone thru the same thing 3 months ago when they got this update or EU / RU a few weeks ago..

so nope sadly enough it's really a problem that mainly exists at the NCWest Live servers so ya..

I really hope at Wednesdays maintenance they will be successful at fixing this problem, because I feel we are going to have a new promo! 

Crazy lag for almost all players on server + new promo = more ppl will quit without any hesitation. For some classes, game is unplayable for 2 weeks or so .. 

Edited by Argus