Max Clan Fail ppl

anastasios88

You should try to understand why someone pk'ed you...

1. Server XP event is on.

2. Blazing swamp give good XP based on DPS and mobs killed per hour.

3. Many players, unlimited client, cursed swords, not many spots.

You want to get XP spots you need to fight for it. I normaly summon my perma red Evi lvl 100 clean the spot and then xp there. I don't ask anymore, since many just dont monitor there client when playing afk. :)

Ofc. They will pk you back but most of the time its hours later. There is no name on the spot it's owned by someone. xD

Edited by Syndra
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, anastasios88 said:

so bb for me if pvp server gl hf

Rune exp 50%+30 day give 30% warrior rune 20% exalted 10% vitality eruption 100% storm 150%, rose 30% freya vitality rune 30% dragon potion 30% or buff dandy 100% or item mall buff 50%. No 200 rune exp over hit count it= minimum in this location u receive on 100lvl +10,000,000,000 with this u can get approximately 15,000,000,000. I lvl up feoh archmage from 85 to 101 for 2-3hrs in altar of evil I kill one mob and get 2 lvl okey?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Roser said:

This guy MissAlevri is 24/7 at BS with title "QuestAndGo".  This place for some new people who want make nobless quest to collect 1k mobs not for go 103+. i want to do quest on my chars and i can't cuz ppl like you stay 24/7 at spots.So i hope everyone to see this post come and start pk you :D

this is a friend i am not this miss :D

This game was originally developed as a very tough pvp-pve MMORPG
In earlier chronicles, when player dying , then lost 4% of experience (in sieges inclusive) and could even lose something items from his inventory.

You have a choice here: respect other players or attack them with the game method
And your choice will have consequences....

Edited by Arthur

16 hours ago, Syndra said:

You should try to understand why someone pk'ed you...

1. Server XP event is on.

2. Blazing swamp give good XP based on DPS and mobs killed per hour.

3. Many players, unlimited client, cursed swords, not many spots.

You want to get XP spots you need to fight for it. I normaly summon my perma red Evi lvl 100 clean the spot and then xp there. I don't ask anymore, since many just dont monitor there client when playing afk. :)

Ofc. They will pk you back but most of the time its hours later. There is no name on the spot it's owned by someone. xD

yes come 110 lvl for xp in bs omg 

15 hours ago, Roser said:

This guy MissAlevri is 24/7 at BS with title "QuestAndGo".  This place for some new people who want make nobless quest to collect 1k mobs not for go 103+. i want to do quest on my chars and i can't cuz ppl like you stay 24/7 at spots.So i hope everyone to see this post come and start pk you :D

if you make me pm to help for qest i take you in my party i dont have problep for this,really and you can stay in party for manny days np for me

i am allown,i dont have friends only 1 the feoh

11 hours ago, dvpKAKdcp said:

Rune exp 50%+30 day give 30% warrior rune 20% exalted 10% vitality eruption 100% storm 150%, rose 30% freya vitality rune 30% dragon potion 30% or buff dandy 100% or item mall buff 50%. No 200 rune exp over hit count it= minimum in this location u receive on 100lvl +10,000,000,000 with this u can get approximately 15,000,000,000. I lvl up feoh archmage from 85 to 101 for 2-3hrs in altar of evil I kill one mob and get 2 lvl okey?

my iss is not bs much.i go to ev with 1 friend there i take the lvl...and so??? what??? iss not have damage,u can see my iss solo bs where i can go???

in bs 100-102 is 1 day

Edited by anastasios88