Aden talisman is locked.

xHaseo

Well well, and here i thought you guys couldn't kill ur servers more than that, i was wrong.

Aden talisman, scrolls and boxes are char-locked, it means you can't trade or sell any of those items. Making this item a MUST p2w item. 

So if we had 150 players left in Giran, now we're going to get 120. Can't wait for the anniversary event to be left in 30 players. 

Absolutely outrageous, I understand there are p2w events, but up until now we were able to purchase the Event items with Adena which made it possible to procure them even after spending some $ on the event. It's highly overpriced for the chance that it provides 5$ = 1 box . I personally failed 12 talismans and max reached enchant was 5. Really discouraging to play on your servers...

You should at least make these talismans tradable!

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, nzoh said:

It should be tradable at least in characters within the same account. It's not fair to spend money on ncoin and not be able to use the talisman on the characters you want

Yeah, sure. And then everyone would be doing RoA quest with alt chars every 2-3 days (can't remember how long it takes to delete a char) for infinite Aden talismans and scrolls up until one finally gets Aden +10. This won't happen, at least not until there's a way to obtain the item for free.

On 16/10/2019 at 9:17 AM, DeepSheep said:

Yeah, sure. And then everyone would be doing RoA quest with alt chars every 2-3 days (can't remember how long it takes to delete a char) for infinite Aden talismans and scrolls up until one finally gets Aden +10. This won't happen, at least not until there's a way to obtain the item for free.

They can put restrictions so that does not happen. but it is totally unfair that you cannot trade it to characters from your own account.