Baium spawn inside Giran

Knoxville

Can you guys please...turn on your brain? Baium DIDN'T spawn inside Giran town. Someone pulled it from TOI 'till the town. 

For some sort of miracle, Juji was online and killed baium. All the toons inside town lost 0% xp 'cause you are unable to lose xp in safe zone, so relax. 

Now you should worry about something else : Antharas is no longer in it's cave. Where is he? 

But how is it possible to pull Baium to town?

And if its done without hacking and within the confines of the game, why did Juji have to intervene and asks for the one behind this?

Ffs, maybe NC staff was bored AF and they were playing truth or dare in the office. 

How else would we see GM in game at just the right time?

I say it was an inside job

PS; We need video footage of Juji one shotting baium pls

Edited by nutcase

Just now, nutcase said:

But how is it possible to pull Baium to town?

And if its done without hacking and within the confines of the game, why did Juji have to intervene and asks for the one behind this?

Ffs, maybe NC staff was bored AF and they were playing truth or dare in the office. 

How else would we see GM in game at just the right time?

I say it was an inside job

Baium nor Antharas are the same anymore. Baium is still on the top floor of ToI but no longer behind a door. So you can go up with a lv 1 toon and wake him up. It looks like epics have no reset-range so someone could pull Baium from ToI 13/14 till Giran. And the same happenes with Antharas which is now located in a Nest outside Antharas Lair...so it's free access to all players. 

Juji had to interfer 'cause Baium was taking down the whole town, so for once, he did something good for the server. 

The last question, is a good question tho. How juji knew about Baium? The answer may be quite easy : GMs are online but just invisible. May be, since this should be, more or less, NA prime time...they usually make announcements for restarts around this time or answer petition so. 

Little update : looks like we figured out who was the guy who did this. Someone who was quite mad about his ban on main toon :)

guys I know what happened..the problem is that GMs what they gonna do about it..80+ lvl char go kill epics every day with 4 hits. included ant queen orfen and more..those low level epics why to be killed by 80+ lvel toon..where is penalty and curses on level differences..you know what I mean

HAHA, if a GM was actually around, what is their excuse for not dealing with obvious 3rd party bot parties?

Only reason a GM would be on is to check to see how their adena farming parties are doing.

Additionally, why would they care about an epic in town? It doesn't even cause close to the damage that a million 3rd party botters cause.

Juji and hime are crooked worthless

Edited by blaaahhhh

1 hour ago, blaaahhhh said:

HAHA, if a GM was actually around, what is their excuse for not dealing with obvious 3rd party bot parties?

Only reason a GM would be on is to check to see how their adena farming parties are doing.

Additionally, why would they care about an epic in town? It doesn't even cause close to the damage that a million 3rd party botters cause.

Juji and hime are crooked worthless

rofl, like they need parties to farm adena, high IQ detected.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ingwaz said:

What do u mean? Its undeniable that most farmers use 3rd party software

Mixa means gm's don't need trains to farm adena. They can spawn any item they want. Wtf they need trains for ?

Edited by Hyperlite
Typo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mixa said:

rofl, like they need parties to farm adena, high IQ detected.

Umm, if they're running it as a side business that they don't want linked to them......

Are you suggesting that they would just start printing adena with their authoritative privileges and then selling?

I suggest you stack some INT dyes on your severely lacking intellect.

Though, we all expected an irrelevant response from you anyways, mixa.

4 hours ago, blaaahhhh said:

Umm, if they're running it as a side business that they don't want linked to them......

Are you suggesting that they would just start printing adena with their authoritative privileges and then selling?

I suggest you stack some INT dyes on your severely lacking intellect.

Though, we all expected an irrelevant response from you anyways, mixa.

Smart.