CHARACTER LOST

HELLO! 2 YEARS AGO I PLAYED ON THE SERVER AND HAD AN ORCO DOMINATOR, THE CASE IS THAT I CAME BACK TO RETURN THE CHARACTER AND IT DOES NOT APPEAR TO ME BY ANY SITE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I HAPPEN WITH THE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS? THE THEME IS THAT I TAUGHT A LOT OF MONEY IN THAT CHARACTER ...

Edited by Ltrenji

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

why you havent your toons:

1. cca 1 year ago NC deleted all accout without activity

2. after merge if you have on merged servers on merged accounts 7 and 7 toons, only 7 remain and all other was destroyed

3.Other issues

To resolve this now you simply check if accont see your toons. Log in to account, go to L2Gallery and buy 0 coins box. In purchase menu you will ask in process which server and you see on this server and account also your toons. If you see your toon, make ticket on L2 support to solving problem. If you dont see toon also write L2 support to chceck your toons on accout.

• 2 years later...

so all the years I played this game are gone in the wind ... nice I always told my friend that they shouldnt play illegal servers and come with me... their character would never be lost like it happened to them on illegal server lol ....... woow how much was it ... how much did you save , I played several  years , 2 accounts , gave them over a 1000$ and they couldnt keep my save game.

well. you wanna know what i think of you nc ? *very censored part*

• 6 months later...

Submit a ticket .. they'll either tell you to regrind getting to 100 is fast and they might offer you in game stater things.

I had a ISS removed and they couldn't recover they offered shadow gear.. lol but  bit by bit I was at 105.