Carry on helping out!

ReaperGG

Greetings,

Could you consider extending the server settings regarding the boost in exp until the lag is dealt with and fixed for good? Would be a nice gesture. Maybe add adenas drop rate and amount boost in there too cause the market in Chronos is completely broken and we need the extra adenas to stay competitive.

The current event with Lara was good and the time we have using it is reasonable as well(2 weeks). Maybe this week you could make it like sales event cloaks and free and fun event to play, Golden Compass(more than two weeks on this one please) and Oriannas Lucky Draw or Collect Letters? Like rotate sales and free events so everybody can enjoy a bit more of the game. @Juji @Hime

Food for thought.

Thanks

I would also like to add, that could you PLEASE cut down the amount of Elcyum needed to upgrade r99 to r110? I mean for a +12 R99 to get to +10 R110 and 102 elcuyms + 9b adenas is WAAAAAY too much. Might wanna remove the penalty from the heavenly scroll, cant be used on mage weapons above +7! so not fair! @Juji @Hime

Greetings @Juji@Hime@PhoenixMitra

Thank you for extending the server exp boost settings, although a week passed without any FREE events in place. Could u consider this Wednesday activating the Golden Compass(but with the scrolls to enchant Luciens Bracelet not at half a billion adenas each this time please, servers economy is broken as it is) and/or Oriannas Lucky Draw and/or Letter Collection? Maybe also cloak sales event with normal ncoin prices?

I would also like to add, PLEASE, could you cut down the amount of Elcyum needed to upgrade r99 to r110? I mean for a +12 R99 to get to +10 R110 and 102 elcuyms + 9b adenas is WAAAAAY too much. Might wanna remove the penalty from the heavenly scroll, cant be used on mage weapons above +7! so not fair!

Food for thought

Thanks

ye easy for u to say cause ur toon is stacked man. for many many many others fixing only the lag, without giving a chance to stay competitive, either with free events as it should be or making cloaks, jewels, artifacts, forgotten books, and many many other end game stuff availalbe through farming, aint gonna mean jack sht! and what distraction u talking bout? what r they, junior devs, cant focus on more than 1 thing a time?