Need help

Reid12

Hello all.

Every time i login i get extremely bad lag..My internet connection is ok , my laptop has an i7 7770k cpu and 1060 gpu , i also got a gaming desktop with same specs just in case you say that the problem is the rig. 

I live in australia, and i am trying to play l2 since i have been playing for a long time but gave up just after h5 finished up .

I would like to rejoin but every time i login and i go to aden even in low settings, the lag is terrible..i know its probably the distance that i live so far from the servers Dedi machine, but maybe there is another player playing this game somewhere far away and has something to recommend? 

i have tried wtfast and battleping they do improve but still lag exists..there is a delay between every move or click i make in game.

Even the cinematics are extremely laggy i cant enjoy the game..

Please advise as this game is really in my heart and would like to come back to it.

Thank you all.

18 hours ago, Reid12 said:

Hello all.

Every time i login i get extremely bad lag..My internet connection is ok , my laptop has an i7 7770k cpu and 1060 gpu , i also got a gaming desktop with same specs just in case you say that the problem is the rig. 

I live in australia, and i am trying to play l2 since i have been playing for a long time but gave up just after h5 finished up .

I would like to rejoin but every time i login and i go to aden even in low settings, the lag is terrible..i know its probably the distance that i live so far from the servers Dedi machine, but maybe there is another player playing this game somewhere far away and has something to recommend? 

i have tried wtfast and battleping they do improve but still lag exists..there is a delay between every move or click i make in game.

Even the cinematics are extremely laggy i cant enjoy the game..

Please advise as this game is really in my heart and would like to come back to it.

Thank you all.

Did you try with different internet provider just for test? 

I did try with different internet provider..My speed at university is 250mbps and i still get lag and delay on my moves..Every time i click it takes half a second to register what i did.

The cinematics are laggy to..Thanks for helping me out gyis. I did try wtfast to its very laggy.

it's quite important to use the right connection servers when using WTFast or BattlePing - I have been using BP for many years and can recommend Texas 4 or Texas 7, in your case connection type 2 is something you might want to give a try.

Archived