Is this joke?

Why you made HEAR from l2 store for Hero Coins useless?

From the start it wasn't have any restrictions. Than you made it +8 and above. And now I came back to enchanting you made it +7 and above? 

You made this item absolutely useless as your own coins and  game at all.

Can you restore my coins for 7 HEARs and Anakim Transformation book? Ha?

On 4/6/2020 at 12:23 PM, LordDragnil said:

Why you made HEAR from l2 store for Hero Coins useless?

From the start it wasn't have any restrictions. Than you made it +8 and above. And now I came back to enchanting you made it +7 and above? 

You made this item absolutely useless as your own coins and  game at all.

Can you restore my coins for 7 HEARs and Anakim Transformation book? Ha?

every 6 months, you can use 2 tokens to restore "consumable".  hopefully Hero rewards are considered consumable.  submit a ticket

Edited by GhostintheShell

1 hour ago, GhostintheShell said:

every 6 months, you can use 2 tokens to restore "consumable".  hopefully Hero rewards are considered consumable.  submit a ticket

I don't know. Is this "consumable" or not. Nobody answer here.

They change important things without any announcements. For example, old s-s80 recipes cut off. They just have announced transformations cuting off, but when I came to NPC in Hardin's Academy quest has been removed already (before update).

I bought items without any restrictions.

One of goals to throw money in game was owning them (these items) even if they are limited on each toon.

Okay, they were going to make changes to the game mechanics, but why didn't they inform their own users about it? It's a scam imho.

I can understand restrictions like +10, harder to understand +8. I explain why. Almost everyone top is able to get even +12+ set with black tickets cheaper then price for non-tradable(no any word in description about that) HEWRs.

Why they ruin all reasons spend money for middle tier? They shoot in own leg. I am unable to understand.

There is definitely worst game management(#iykyk) I've ever seen: no logic and no consistency.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

• 2 weeks later...

file a ticket for item restoration. might be quicker for a response.

i find as long as you're polite and explain well in tickets, it goes a long way for the gm to help.  at least in my encounters with restoration of items etc.

i doubt they reverse hero coin purchases.

3 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

file a ticket for item restoration. might be quicker for a response.

i find as long as you're polite and explain well in tickets, it goes a long way for the gm to help.  at least in my encounters with restoration of items etc.

i doubt they reverse hero coin purchases.

But, as said before,  I bought coins especialy for hero coins. I wanted useful items (lol, it's rather cosmetics) for my female character. Is this too much? 

They have 3 ways to help me:

1. Skill learning

2. HC restoration

3. Exchange for the new useful things (HC items from l2 store).

Is this not enough? Do I ask a lot?

If they refuse, you will know. 

i dont think they will reverse any purchase with ncoin or hero coin.

blown up item, yea.  could be wrong on hero coin, but ncoin im 100% sure they wont reverse.

edit: well not 100%, but they didnt reverse anything i asked for ncoin purchase wise. they did restore the item in question in the same ticket.

Edited by Hyperlite