16th boxes drop bugs with plunder skils

EnasAllaLikos

Heloo .

After 18  hours of farming  zero boxes droped in taynor canyon with plunder skill and mass plunder skill used ... in the next  3 hours  2 boxes droped after plunder skill removed from macro command.. 

i belive that it is a bug and not that the drop rate is 2 box per 24 hours

• L2 Team
7 hours ago, EnasAllaLikos said:

Heloo .

After 18  hours of farming  zero boxes droped in taynor canyon with plunder skill and mass plunder skill used ... in the next  3 hours  2 boxes droped after plunder skill removed from macro command.. 

i belive that it is a bug and not that the drop rate is 2 box per 24 hours

Not a bug. The event chests cannot be spoiled as they appear on the regular drop list for these mobs. Spoil loot is different from item drop loot.

50 minutes ago, Juji said:

Not a bug. The event chests cannot be spoiled as they appear on the regular drop list for these mobs. Spoil loot is different from item drop loot.

So attempting to Spoil removes possibility of regular drops now??? I've always thought that Spoil was a bonus on top of regular drops(no more parties for Fortune Seekers).

so i have my own 4 char party with 400% drop rate. 350% is on my tank its party leader and one another char has 50% i have got maybe 3 event chests from when they started dropping(lol) so i have given up on them i have been xping in tanor ,ivory crater and silent valley at some point i wish to be able to craft gear but as well as the drops pickup not working(this needs to be fixed asap) ether and mats drop rate is brutal.so main reason for post is did i make a mistake activating the 200% drop rune 30 day+ 50%7 day + prestige pack on my tank should i have kept them for higher lvl like 110 if i ever get there and also spread the drop rune across all party members( each one activate 1 of there own) and i just remembered to ask it says item acquisition so when fishing its also included?

Edited by justaskin

thats not how it works. if you have 400% on 1 char in your party it get divided by the amount of ppl in your party.

so 400/4 = 100 :D

btw you can#t have 400% on 1 char i think 300 is max.

Edited by Harperz