Good bye MAX!

Jinkariya

A slave must do what his Master order to do. So he moved back freya since the goal  att Chronos was too easy! :) .... They won dragons ,  gainak, sieges, 60 dragon claws, etc. 

The most fail brasilian CP that ever played L2 in the history of This country. Lol 

21 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Lots of MS seem very happy that they get liberated from MAX now.

If MAX has done nothing on Chronos as MS forum warriors claim, I wonder why that is xD

Let the arse kissing of max commence! Better hope they see this so they will open their doors to you when you come begging.........

Husaria is still here though or at least whats left of it competition in Chronos was too much for Max and Husaria sadly :( MS still owns gainak,dragons,field rbs and other raids :) Nova and Max still 0 castle in dime siege as of this moment :)  

32 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Lots of MS seem very happy that they get liberated from MAX now.

If MAX has done nothing on Chronos as MS forum warriors claim, I wonder why that is xD

Liberated is such a strong word considering MAX made 0 difference while they are here we expect some sort of a challenge coming not only from Max but also from recruits like Husaria but sadly everyone came up short. I barely even login here in forums to make fun of Nova and their futile attempts since beating Nova and Max and their meat shields at this point is not worth bragging about :(

3 hours ago, Malawka said:

Let the arse kissing of max commence! Better hope they see this so they will open their doors to you when you come begging.........

Lolz if someone is playing a video pixel game and feels he need to beg for something, no matter if claninvite or an item or whatever, he's for sure doing something fundamentally wrong :P

Archived