i Just started, big game problem

Dhun

i played lineage years ago perfectly, now it costed me a lot of problems to install, and now a big problem while playing

i am a darl elf wizard and CANNOT CAST SPELLS, i click right mouse button on enemies and just change view, i only can attack them with the stick with left mouse click, i drag the spell into the tool bar, and select it, and then try all buttons and nothing happens, i thought it used to be right mouse click to magic attack. like all games.

and in this game i cannot see any controls configuration in options. just shorcuts. PLEASE HELP i cannot enjoy the game like this.

11 hours ago, Dhun said:

i played lineage years ago perfectly, now it costed me a lot of problems to install, and now a big problem while playing

i am a darl elf wizard and CANNOT CAST SPELLS, i click right mouse button on enemies and just change view, i only can attack them with the stick with left mouse click, i drag the spell into the tool bar, and select it, and then try all buttons and nothing happens, i thought it used to be right mouse click to magic attack. like all games.

and in this game i cannot see any controls configuration in options. just shorcuts. PLEASE HELP i cannot enjoy the game like this.

L2 was never a right click game, this always controlled the camera.

Left click does most. You can left click the skills on your bar, or use the F1-F12 keys / shortcuts to control your 1st skill bar. You can left click to walk around. You can left click to target your enemies. On ALT+C (actions) you have shortcuts for next target, for easier targeting and you can also use in game macros.

If you want to edit your shortcuts or you prefer a WASD mode, you can press ALT+X (menu) -> shortcut and check there.

I have bigger problem, first im level 45 already, and i should have learned more spells, but there is no spells to learn in the ability menu (the opened book icon), but moreover the only spell i had wind strike the first spell cause i am a wizard, DISAPPEARED, i can only see item ability and toggle ability something like that i dont remember the name, passive abilities, and noob abilities. but normal abilities NO.

And support dont answer me. Im desperate. :"(

i am 45 level wizard fighting only with a sword. even the warriors has sword abilities. i just have normal strike so the game is so monotonous like this. i remembered the game so cool i had an unicorn as a white elf. and now i come back to this game and this happens to me. 

BY THE WAY FOR ME "F" KEYS FOR EXAMPLE F2 JUST CHANGE THE BRIGHT OF THE SCREEN, THEY DONT WORK FOR THE GAME. 

Edited by Dhun

39 minutes ago, Dhun said:

the only spell i had wind strike the first spell cause i am a wizard, DISAPPEARED, i can only see item ability and toggle ability something like that i dont remember the name, passive abilities, and noob abilities. but normal abilities NO.

And support dont answer me. Im desperate. :"(

If you posted a screen shot it would be easier for us to figure out what is wrong. It may be the case that you have some kind of event transformation on - when transformed you don't see your regular skills. It also seems that you haven't completed your class transfer.

Anyway, if you want help, post a print screen of the whole game window and I'l see what I can do.

I am level 59 right now. NO SPELLS. and im wizard.

i transfered to new class two times.

i dont see how to attach images.

what happens is in Active abilities, i only see item abilities, and toggle abilities.

and, 

- Skills to level up

- Skills to be learned

ALL EMPTY IF I OPEN IT

and moreover, the button below : Click to open the learn Skill window. DOESNT WORK

:"(

Edited by Dhun

well i saw click to open the learn skill window is another thing.

Anyway, ALL WORKS FINE IN CLASSIC SERVER. SO I'LL PLAY THAT ONE.

WHAT I DONT KNOW IS IF TO ERASE THE LIVE SERVER CHARACTER IF ONE DAY WITH A NEW PATCH, MAYBE IT WORKS. 

Your character is suppose to have less skills now on the LIVE servers. It will get more on the awakening at level 85.

Until then you get just a few skills so get you by.

This is clearly not the same game you played years ago, so give yourself some time to adjust to all the new changes ^_^

Edited by Nymphadorae