Dailies/Daily coins

rangomal

About that matter,can we all aggree that the old system with dailies was by far more superior?And rewardable?I mean.. now with such limitations you can make around 42k rep a week which is around 30-40 coins at BEST ( usually its 20-30)and aside that your reward is hmmm, an epic accessory you probably already got or have better one for 7 days?Where are the free bsoes,b rez,and like 70-80 daily coins per week?New system i find it poorly designed and i suggest rendering to the old one immediatly because literally the npc in Talking island which uses Dailiy coins currency right now is useless, im playing 2 months and i only have 200 coins ? My lvl85 afk toons that i never did ONE daily instance have 400-500 coins from the old system.Seriously i cant buy bless scrolls any longer..share me your opinions but i think the majority aggrees with me

I hate to agree with someone whining about his "afk" toons, but, yeah, the current system is not nearly as rewarding as the old one.  An easy fix is to raise or eliminate the limit on normal missions and drop the price of daily coins.

Guest Duardin
8 hours ago, rangomal said:

About that matter,can we all aggree that the old system with dailies was by far more superior?And rewardable?I mean.. now with such limitations you can make around 42k rep a week which is around 30-40 coins at BEST ( usually its 20-30)and aside that your reward is hmmm, an epic accessory you probably already got or have better one for 7 days?Where are the free bsoes,b rez,and like 70-80 daily coins per week?New system i find it poorly designed and i suggest rendering to the old one immediatly because literally the npc in Talking island which uses Dailiy coins currency right now is useless, im playing 2 months and i only have 200 coins ? My lvl85 afk toons that i never did ONE daily instance have 400-500 coins from the old system.Seriously i cant buy bless scrolls any longer..share me your opinions but i think the majority aggrees with me

Developers become more greedy!

They want you to buy these items from L2store. In order to show them who is the Boss just stop buying NCoins. ;)

I personally dont care for those daily coins, but I fully agree.

Neutron/Conguero taking away everything that game once had until there is almost nothing left. And same time they wonder almost no players are left in their game.

My wild guess: There could be a connection :P

9 hours ago, rangomal said:

I see this new system even better, time ago only clans with some active player are able to make lv4 chest reward and now u can make it for urself, u can make cool quantity of fame for daily coins even if u play alone in clan, I made 60k fame x week only with 20/20 mission quest (reseting quest every week in dim siege or dim rb) are 40/40 ques x week + 20k fame more with chaos ceremony quest 5k x 4days, and 20k fame more making 10 oly matches friday/saturday = 100k fame x week = 11 clan chest x week! this is some cool daily coins x week and with luck some 7-days jewel.

This system is for active players... not for 200 box in clan opening clan reward chest with the effort of active players lol, yes I have some old chars with 400-800 coins each and I dont care to don't get more, game is for active players not for box...

Thing is bro im making 42k Reputation per week by being COMPLETELY ACTIVE, and the 42k are with Olys together (which is 22k +20k reputation)I dont have boxes, not even ONE.I play with only one account the last 7 years,when i meant lvl85 afk toons they are just second characters in the same account whom i cant log in the same time( and i only have 2 more characters aside my main anyway)i just saw the other day my lvl87 dwarf who i never played much at all having 500 daily coins when my main whom is active in everything for the last 2 months has only 220 daily coins.This is ridiculous.I do all my missions per week + olys friday/saturday just to get 15 daily coins or 20?So if im hoping to get a Blessed scroll for r99 weapon i should wait 2 years now?Yes i hate people being afk boxes in everything and everywhere but at least make it more balanced for active players,give me 40 missions or 60 to do weekly not 18.But still that would be must time consuming so just raise the daily coins drops from inside the boxes its that simple.Seriously they removed elcyums from fortuna and now drop only modify crap and now fcked up the daily system.What else is left to destroy in this game?I really wonder what kind of people those developers are and if they possess the proper knowledge and skill to maintain even a PTW game alive, the downfalll is so big lately..

1 hour ago, rangomal said:

Thing is bro im making 42k Reputation per week by being COMPLETELY ACTIVE, and the 42k are with Olys together (which is 22k +20k reputation)I dont have boxes, not even ONE.I play with only one account the last 7 years,when i meant lvl85 afk toons they are just second characters in the same account whom i cant log in the same time( and i only have 2 more characters aside my main anyway)i just saw the other day my lvl87 dwarf who i never played much at all having 500 daily coins when my main whom is active in everything for the last 2 months has only 220 daily coins.This is ridiculous.I do all my missions per week + olys friday/saturday just to get 15 daily coins or 20?So if im hoping to get a Blessed scroll for r99 weapon i should wait 2 years now?Yes i hate people being afk boxes in everything and everywhere but at least make it more balanced for active players,give me 40 missions or 60 to do weekly not 18.But still that would be must time consuming so just raise the daily coins drops from inside the boxes its that simple.Seriously they removed elcyums from fortuna and now drop only modify crap and now fcked up the daily system.What else is left to destroy in this game?I really wonder what kind of people those developers are and if they possess the proper knowledge and skill to maintain even a PTW game alive, the downfalll is so big lately..

How is posible u make 220 daily coins in 2 months? xD I made like +/- 100 x week depends of luck how many coins x chest get ofc sometimes more sometimes less, u can make 40 quest x week, just jump to dim raid boss server saturday each 2 weeks and back to ur server and u reset all ur quest same happens when u jump to dim siege server sunday each 2 weeks, if i can make 11 chest x week u can too and made at least 400-500 coins x month, for make fast 20/20 quest fish with fancy rod or kill weak mobs for 500 mob quest via macro, is really easy! 

I made more chest now than with old system!

60k fame x week with 20/20 quest (18/18 if u are not exalted) (x2 reseting quest in dim raid boss & dim siege) = 40/40 quest x week

20k fame x week 10 oly matches friday/saturday (10 k more extra if u make 5 consecutive wins) 

20k fame x week with 5 "afk" matches in ceremony of chaos x 4 days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100k fame x week easy = 11 supply box top-grade  x week! (5-13 coins x box randomly)

3 hours ago, Alcione said:

I see this new system even better, time ago only clans with some active player are able to make lv4 chest reward and now u can make it for urself, u can make cool quantity of fame for daily coins even if u play alone in clan, I made 60k fame x week only with 20/20 mission quest (reseting quest every week in dim siege or dim rb) are 40/40 ques x week + 20k fame more with chaos ceremony quest 5k x 4days, and 20k fame more making 10 oly matches friday/saturday = 100k fame x week = 11 clan chest x week! this is some cool daily coins x week and with luck some 7-days jewel.

This system is for active players... not for 200 box in clan opening clan reward chest with the effort of active players lol, yes I have some old chars with 400-800 coins each and I dont care to don't get more, game is for active players not for box...

so i guess i should just start doing dim raid lol.Didnt know for that reset.anyway thank u for responding :) I will try and see how it goes

On 14/06/2018 at 11:26 AM, Alcione said:

How is posible u make 220 daily coins in 2 months? xD I made like +/- 100 x week depends of luck how many coins x chest get ofc sometimes more sometimes less, u can make 40 quest x week, just jump to dim raid boss server saturday each 2 weeks and back to ur server and u reset all ur quest same happens when u jump to dim siege server sunday each 2 weeks, if i can make 11 chest x week u can too and made at least 400-500 coins x month, for make fast 20/20 quest fish with fancy rod or kill weak mobs for 500 mob quest via macro, is really easy! 

I made more chest now than with old system!

60k fame x week with 20/20 quest (18/18 if u are not exalted) (x2 reseting quest in dim raid boss & dim siege) = 40/40 quest x week

20k fame x week 10 oly matches friday/saturday (10 k more extra if u make 5 consecutive wins) 

20k fame x week with 5 "afk" matches in ceremony of chaos x 4 days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

100k fame x week easy = 11 supply box top-grade  x week! (5-13 coins x box randomly)

Thats an average of 10 boxes/week, or 15000 reputation per day. 

If you think that is the norm, step outside & rethink that. 

Archived