How to make adena being a beginner

Sakerbuff

Well I would like to know some methods of getting adena at the beginning of the game. I am starting exalted 4 and I have 350kk so far and the only way to get adena that I have managed so far was to fish and get a little adena to keep me active in the game.

as a beginner there are no ways for you to make enough adena to even think about gearing up and be competitive.

You will have to either spend money to build a very strong character to farm bils everyday.

Or just try to gather enough adenas for fancy rods and fish everyday 24/7, 

there are no "farming" spots for lowbies at all.

thanks to everyone if possible i would like exactly any method of getting adena from 0 (i started 3 weeks in the game and i don't know anything yet about how to get adena)

Edited by Sakerbuff

9 hours ago, Sakerbuff said:

thanks to everyone if possible i would like exactly any method of getting adena from 0 (i started 3 weeks in the game and i don't know anything yet about how to get adena)

Buying NCcoins, unfortunally thats the best way. Fishing is also good, but it takes a while to give money and it only gives a good amount of money if you have a Fancy Rod, which is expensive for someone that are starting now. You can also make lots of characters to do kartia95 and oly.

12 hours ago, Sakerbuff said:

There's a good amount of adena/items you can still farm daily from the remaining level 9x content although it remains to be seen how much will be still available as upcoming patches will see them gradually being deleted. The strange thing is they provided a mechanism to fast track new characters to level 99+ so not many newbs will even know all this actually exist yet improved the rewards for all this "old content". Perhaps some of the following information might be of use to you/intermediates and anyone else strapped for cash and have time on their hands. All of the below should be done with a level 99 char max, from experience 95-97 is optimal.

Kimerian/Kimerian Epic instance (90+)
You can make a bunch of level 90+ characters very quickly (preferably melee DDs) and do this instance daily for each of them. You don't need any special gear, the standard Paulina stuff is all you need. To start either instance you need to speak to Naomi Kasheron in Ancient City Arcan but before that you need to farm the quest items from Pan Direm mobs @ the Fairy Settlement near the waterfall (ask around in game). Typical drops for defeating the boss are EWRs/EARs but you can get Twilight armors/Apocalypse weapons from Kimerian and Seraph/Specter for the Epic one if you're lucky.

Nornils Garden instance (93+, Spicula Zero raid boss)
This instance has been disabled temporarily because of a bug but the rewards have been improved to Eternal armors/Amaranthine weapons if you're lucky. You can also do this daily but you need at least 2 characters to enter. You need a decent DD for this instance but it doesn't really have to be super OP, it's similar to Kartia but much quicker. You can also farm BEARs/BEWRs from this instance.

Kartia instance - Guess this needs no further explanation.

Spezion instance (90+) - For the intermediates I guess but you need 5 for this (just to enter), then you can drop 3 characters and just use 2 for the stupid teleporter stage, and from then on 1 decent DD is enough for the actual raid. Rewards include Apocalypse/Twilight, Elcyum powder. This instance can be done every 4 hours.. knock yourself out lol.

Remaining level 9x raid bosses
Some of these bosses will probably be out of reach for most newbs but if you have one decent melee DD between level 95 to 99, you can do these bosses daily for a chance of getting Seraph armors/Specter weapons. They spawn randomly during the day but if you maintain a character between 96/97 you can look them up from the map directly to see if they are on. Generally these bosses are usually dead fairly quickly since they removed the grade requirement for weapons/armor so it's very easy to finish them off with a low level character and all the new OP gear we have in game.

"Easy" bosses (low HP)
Lv 97 Crook The Mad (Guillotine Fortress) - drops full Seraph/Specter items, EWR, EAR. Daily random spawn.
Lv 97 Hoopon The Warden Overseer (Guillotine Fortress) - drops full Seraph/Specter items, EWR, EAR. Daily random spawn.
Lv 96 Gigantic Golem (near Kamael Village) - drops full Eternal/Amaranthine items, EWR, EAR, BEAR, BEWR. Spawns every 12 hours.

The Gigantic Golem is probably a well kept secret since this new patch was introduced. This boss now drops 1 BEWR/BEAR + 1 EWR/EAR with 100% chance + other stuff/soul crystals/Amaranthine weapons (low chance). This boss spawns exactly every 12 hours from the last kill so it's never on most of the time being the last remaining predictable field raid. On Naia I see this boss being farmed by 2 characters.. sorry to burst the bubble ; ).

Medium/Hard-ish bosses (medium to lots of HP)
Lv 97 Guillotine of Death - drops full Seraph/Specter items, BEWR, BEAR, Ancient Dyes, soul crystals, etc. Spawns randomly between 1 to 2 days.
Lv 95 Spicula Negative - drops full Twilight/Apocalypse items, BEWR, BEAR, Ancient Dyes, soul crystals, etc. Spawns randomly between 2 to 4 days.
Lv 93 Garden Patrol Captain - drops full Immortal/Requiem items, BEWR, BEAR, Ancient Dyes, soul crystals, etc. Spawns randomly between 2 to 4 days.

There are also some Lv 90 bosses in Gracia like Torumba (bugged), Dopagen, Taklacan but I've never bothered with them since you can't jump to their location so you have to run all the way in from the entrance. You can look these up if you're interested but bear in mind much of the info regarding these bosses are being removed from the Wiki.

Good luck and happy farming before some or all of this are gone.

• 2 months later...

If you do all those things they mentioned you will get bored doing the same stuff everyday so make sure you do some fun things to keep you motivated. 

L2 is a nice Game but it can be a Pain grind to get up. 

Also if you consider selling Ncoin, Dont sell them for 2kk each. thats something people want you to do so they can get l2store items cheap from you and resell those items for 5x the price on Market. 

There are People with 500 Billions + Adena laying around up to 3+trillion people. So dont feel sorry for charging 4-5kk each Ncoin. they can easily pay the price without thinking twice about losing anything. They will ofc try to fool you and say no no "normal price" is 2kk. 

Yeah normal price is 2kk cause every rich dude wants to buy ncoin for 2kk. But the Demand on Ncoin is high and very few sell Ncoin. And we all know what that means. Ncoin Price is Rising!