CHANGE MAIN CLASS

Alright im main Feoh Soulhound is there a service that i could use to make my feoh main as Yull trickster?

no gender change nothing just the main class..help please cant find a right answer to that..!

And does anyone know if i have main feoh and deside to make my dual as yull and keep playing only yull if im losing anything because my main is feoh...thnx :)

Edited by panosxdxd

7 hours ago, panosxdxd said:

Alright im main Feoh Soulhound is there a service that i could use to make my feoh main as Yull trickster?

no gender change nothing just the main class..help please cant find a right answer to that..!

And does anyone know if i have main feoh and deside to make my dual as yull and keep playing only yull if im losing anything because my main is feoh...thnx :)

You don't lose much playing your dual really. You can't join Olympiad on dual and you don't appear in the ranking system. Can't remember if there were any other drawbacks, eventually some quest might require certain level of main, but those kind of disappeared from the game lately.

On 14. 6. 2020 at 9:20 AM, mixa said:

You don't lose much playing your dual really. You can't join Olympiad on dual and you don't appear in the ranking system. Can't remember if there were any other drawbacks, eventually some quest might require certain level of main, but those kind of disappeared from the game lately.

+ exaltec quest condition to have certain lvl on dual and main to proceed

Fyi as I just posted on this weeks maintenance topic as the question was raised there too - take it as you like.

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Orc that's based on a call Juji had with the Korean export team and as with many other cases in the past before (remember the no vitality no drop or adena update that we managed to avoid) pending on who / when / how it's asked you get different answers as it's been since then confirmed that EU/RU are getting the main - dual exchange service, set for late summer/early autumn as per last update from DIL

now this does not mean automatically that NCWest will get it too or at least not right away as for example server transfers are possible in Korea / RU servers for months now but have been left turned off on NCWest so there's that - still it does mean it's possible and that eventually we could get it.