Quest: Against the New Enemy [exalted pt.3]

iVirtual

Hi, my suggestion regarding this quest is as follows:
that all mobs of giant cave and hellbound can give the items, because for classes of support like tank, healer and iss it is more difficult to be able to do them without help, then for example in giant cave a healer / tank / iss could make the quest of part 3 exalted together with the faction in the lower part with party, as it is more common classes of damage to do the quest of the 10k with macro
I believe this would help a lot, players with damage would still be able to do with macro and the supports could go in group in the lower part
especially in relation to giant cave, because even the mobs of the high part are not so easy to defeat

On 6/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, iVirtual said:

that all mobs of giant cave and hellbound can give the items, because for classes of support like tank, healer and iss it is more difficult to be able to do them without help, then for example in giant cave a healer / tank / iss could make the quest of part 3 exalted together with the faction in the lower part with party, as it is more common classes of damage to do the quest of the 10k with macro
I believe this would help a lot, players with damage would still be able to do with macro and the supports could go in group in the lower part
especially in relation to giant cave, because even the mobs of the high part are not so easy to defeat

I would add also - the mobs there to give actually some real drop and spoil. This will be grade! But...

OK since i see some ppl can not even just go hunt and count the rates them selfs.

HB desertquarry only 2 monter give items so if you hunt alll 5 different you have a  rate arround 1/25

HB belethmagic circel every monster expect hanibal and one other give them so you can hunt them with 1/5 rate.

The monsters on every other spot at HB are not includet for this quest.

For GC the rates are same at the low lvl area 1/25, 1/5 at the restoration room's party monsters on lowest floor and the floors above dont give quest items.

Most of this is writhen down in description of quest when i am not totaly wrong

Good Luck and Have fun

On 6/22/2018 at 1:06 PM, iVirtual said:

i dont think tanks, healers and isses find this difficult. they are a must in every pt. melees have the problem if u ask me since everyone is lf aoe dd :)

Archived