Promo Mistake

Rodah

So I bought 150 Boxes; I felt pretty sure I wouldn't break even but I was at least hopeful.  I drop a Rulers authority; cool right???  Oh wait, it's a 30 day temporary one....  That's right, a Suspicious Safe gave me a TEMPORARY 30 Day Rulers Authority Belt.  You can't make this stuff up.....

EDIT:  Other stuff was all just garbage; maybe (MAYBE) 5b worth of Items. 

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 1

So when you look on the rewards list it says "Cannot be used in Olympiad."  So I guess the jokes on me; only temporary reward on the list........and it's not even listed as 30d time limited.  I guess you have to read the fine print and infer the rest.......

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 1

• L2 Team
38 minutes ago, Rodah said:

So I bought 150 Boxes; I felt pretty sure I wouldn't break even but I was at least hopeful.  I drop a Rulers authority; cool right???  Oh wait, it's a 30 day temporary one....  That's right, a Suspicious Safe gave me a TEMPORARY 30 Day Rulers Authority Belt.  You can't make this stuff up.....

EDIT:  Other stuff was all just garbage; maybe (MAYBE) 5b worth of Items. 

We have reported the issue to the Dev team for the 30-day version being given out instead of the permanent one. If you contact Customer Support, we will change it into the permanent version. The website will be updated shortly to reflect the same information.

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We have reported the issue to the Dev team for the 30-day version being given out instead of the permanent one. If you contact Customer Support, we will change it into the permanent version. The website will be updated shortly to reflect the same information.

thx for quick reply

• Like 1