Maestro

Minoshadom

Maestro here
109 Level with about 500B adena equipped

1) Don't ever make Maestro, you hit like damage is like pillow fight

2) there is no more crafting with Maestro

(i cried my eyes out for 2 weeks when then removed crafting for crafter)

3) With new update you've got skill Spirit of Golem, it was all good for couple of months, now with new updates Tales Of Suffering , the skill is nerfed

With 500b++ worth of gears, i cannot even 1 shot mobs at 2/3 levels down

Game mechanics is totally wrong

Quick and simple way to check what class is good (means popular), check the class ranking

- if you see lots of 110++ in the top 10-20, then it is good glass, the rest is nearly rubbish like maestro

But..... if you're not prepare to spend 500B - 1T adena (you can check how much this translate to real money)

forget about this game, you just be wasting time

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ikanair said:

Maestro here
109 Level with about 500B adena equipped

Don't ever make Maestro......

WTH are you even talking about? 

I'm a 110 Maestro it it's a pretty solid class.

I'm probably a 500b toon as well and I am pretty pleased with my toon.  We're not the strongest Tyrr out there but we're not the weakest either (IMO).  I'm not sure how you are setup but I plow mobs.....  Have you read the descriptions of Spirit of Golem and Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery (hint hint).

19 minutes ago, Rodah said:

WTH are you even talking about? 

I'm a 110 Maestro it it's a pretty solid class.

I'm probably a 500b toon as well and I am pretty pleased with my toon.  We're not the strongest Tyrr out there but we're not the weakest either (IMO).  I'm not sure how you are setup but I plow mobs.....  Have you read the descriptions of Spirit of Golem and Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery (hint hint).

Spirit of Golem was fine when first start, last update just nerfed it to useless level

Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery just kinda offset the original pitiful lower base of attack to an acceptable level

We're not the strongest Tyrr out there but we're not the weakest either (IMO)
- and this after spending tons of adena, why not just start with a stronger base toon? like yul (hint hint)

15 minutes ago, ikanair said:

Spirit of Golem was fine when first start, last update just nerfed it to useless level

Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery just kinda offset the original pitiful lower base of attack to an acceptable level

We're not the strongest Tyrr out there but we're not the weakest either (IMO)
- and this after spending tons of adena, why not just start with a stronger base toon? like yul (hint hint)

Equal gear Maestro is probably stronger than a Yul in PvE (and maybe PvP).  Technically this applies to all Tyrrs in the current patch.  People won't believe this because there aren't any stacked Maestro's and only a handful of stacked Tyrrs.  

Can a 500b Archer full solo IT?  Maybe but I promise I am faster. 

Also, switch to Skill Crit Build; there is nothing better than one-shoting a mob with Jump Attack!  That is why I said re-read Spirit and our Masteries.  We have the 2nd highest P.Skill Crit Rate of any Tyrr.

EDIT:  Who cares if the 30% Proc was slightly nerfed.  I still do Castilla 115 and I AOE IoP!!

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 2

hi, Rodah is 100% right. Maestro is awesome class now.

Crafting maybe is still a good thing for him becouse of his masterys if not for craft shop then atleast for yourself.

I got 2 meastros almost lvl 110 and they are with TW light set +8 / r110 blunt +4 450 ele / creation ring + baiums ring + Frint Soul + Atlas & orfen soul
no Forgotten skills higher then lv3. I would like to max Forgotten skills and see dmg but its to expensiv for me to skill it on my boxes.

They hunt good at lvl 107 hunting gounds and IT is done in 20min. what i think no other class can do with same equip

before update they huntet with healer at Stakatos that was realy nice.
Its right that they nerft the 30% HP decreas skill but from my point of view it was not working as it should before.
I guess with 110 its possible again to go stakatos and make  good XP.

Skill crit dmg is the bestways to stack dmg on Tyrr now but cost to much for me (rings).

6 hours ago, Minoshadom said:

Thx all for reply, i try up my little maestro, for set best way is heavy? 

OMG!!!!

Unless you willing to spend Tons of adena  and not make any in return, YES, do make a Maestro

Since not making any adena, mean you'll need spend real money, just think about it, to get 600b, you need sell around 200k NCoin  or 2,500 USD

after a while you see'll other toons make adena and xp at  3x to 10x your speed

Unless you'll like to play with fingers for 24/7 hours, AFK macro is the way to go, no matter how you cut it, you still kill mobs 1 by 1 

There is no way to macro a few groups of mobs, XP will be slow............. slow.......... slow....... yeah much faster than support class, or some other Tyrr BUT,,,,, still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i cannot emphasis the SLOW part enoughxD

26 minutes ago, ikanair said:

OMG!!!!

Unless you willing to spend Tons of adena  and not make any in return, YES, do make a Maestro

Since not making any adena, mean you'll need spend real money, just think about it, to get 600b, you need sell around 200k NCoin  or 2,500 USD

Unless you'll like to play with fingers for 24/7 hours, AFK macro is the way to go, no matter how you cut it, you still kill mobs 1 by 1 

There is no way to macro a few groups of mobs, XP will be slow............. slow.......... slow....... yeah much faster than support class, or some other Tyrr BUT,,,,, still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SLOW means not as fast as an archer or feoh..... and that only counts if you not go for Skill crit dmg build

Edited by GottWillEs

1 hour ago, ikanair said:

OMG!!!!

Thx for reply, i see in game and forum, for now yul and feoh is best way to fast up etc, but i dont like any :( , i like melee class and dwarf race :P , because this i try tyrr, other class i like is wynn, but all ppl say wynn is a broken class, maybe best melee class is evis, thx again for reply.

16 minutes ago, Minoshadom said:

Thx for reply, i see in game and forum, for now yul and feoh is best way to fast up etc, but i dont like any :( , i like melee class and dwarf race :P , because this i try tyrr, other class i like is wynn, but all ppl say wynn is a broken class, maybe best melee class is evis, thx again for reply.

May God help you xD

I also love the dwarf + crafting
now crafting is dead, only left with my love of dorfies

Good news is, without spending any adena (just on exalted gears), you can hunt easy even in solo mode after 105
(Slow is given for all class in exalted gears)

1 hour ago, GottWillEs said:

SLOW means not as fast as an archer or feoh..... and that only counts if you not go for Skill crit dmg build

Yul can stand in middle of 2 or 3 group of mobs and AFK 24/7
How can Maestro do that? or any Melee class?

Have yet to see any melee class kill rate > yul in AFK mode

1 hour ago, ikanair said:

Yul can stand in middle of 2 or 3 group of mobs and AFK 24/7
How can Maestro do that? or any Melee class?

Have yet to see any melee class kill rate > yul in AFK mode

Uhm you still life in last update? from what i see in tales untoled there is no area where you can do that anymore
i guess you talked about FoS becouse now every spawn is that far from each other that you only can wish to kill more then 1 spawn
no matter wich class you are playing. and the equip you needed to do so was more then like 500b for sure.

Edited by GottWillEs

45 minutes ago, GottWillEs said:

Uhm you still life in last update? from what i see in tales untoled there is no area where you can do that anymore
i guess you talked about FoS becouse now every spawn is that far from each other that you only can wish to kill more then 1 spawn
no matter wich class you are playing. and the equip you needed to do so was more then like 500b for sure.

Tanor?

After 500b , slowly you'll make/spend much more adena (or use CC 9_9).   Difference is after 1T, Maestro still stuck at 1 group, Yul would've progress further away

How much would adena would a maestro make on 1hour of AFK on IOS compare to a yul?

3x to 10x difference? i dont know, i don't  play yul :D

2 hours ago, Minoshadom said:

ikanair is misleading you.

He is comparing stacked archers to mid-gear Tyrrs (only a handful of stacked Tyrrs in all NCNA).  A stacked Tyrr kills just as fast as a stacked Yul/Feoh.  Both can easily clear a group of mobs in the current patch.  

I would even go so far as to argue that an average geared Tyrr kills faster than an average geared Yul/Feoh.  I'll take it one step further and argue that Maestros (and Evis) are the STRONGEST characters with just beginner gear. 

• Like 1

Just now, ikanair said:

Tanor?

After 500b , slowly you'll make/spend much more adena (or use CC 9_9).   Difference is after 1T, Maestro still stuck at 1 group, Yul would've progress further away

How much would adena would a maestro make on 1hour of AFK on IOS compare to a yul?

3x to 10x difference? i dont know, i don't  play yul :D

Should watch Gicobbe (115 Glad) in IOS.  He kills faster than almost all archers.

I got a question for you?  How many Scrolls do Yuls get AFK in PI compared to Tyrrs :)

Rodah is right on that, archers needs alot more investment before they get good at farm

some ppl atm are just butthurt about meastro / evi class after they got put back to normal play as they had a skill that made them unbalanced, a 105 class should never be able to do an 120 instance so yeah that got fixed

Just now, Rodah said:

Should watch Gicobbe (115 Glad) in IOS.  He kills faster than almost all archers.

I got a question for you?  How many Scrolls do Yuls get AFK in PI compared to Tyrrs :)

Would love to watch that (he doing it AFK?) and i would love to be able to do that also

Maybe will take me 5+ years to reach lvl 115 with current xp level and speed :S , level 109 now

I really don't know how many scrolls Yuls get AFK in PI

My main concern is for a beginner, for a Tyrr Maestro, most probaby will need anywhere 3-6 months to reach lvl 110 and before that there will be zero adena making and they just quit

I got no idea how the situation is after 110, but it doesn't help if all newbies quit before reach lvl110

21 minutes ago, Rodah said:

ikanair is misleading you.

He is comparing stacked archers to mid-gear Tyrrs (only a handful of stacked Tyrrs in all NCNA).  A stacked Tyrr kills just as fast as a stacked Yul/Feoh.  Both can easily clear a group of mobs in the current patch.  

I would even go so far as to argue that an average geared Tyrr kills faster than an average geared Yul/Feoh.  I'll take it one step further and argue that Maestros (and Evis) are the STRONGEST characters with just beginner gear. 

Thx for reply, for this post i want only help for guide, i look on forum and not have, i play tyrr maestro because i like race and class, i dont want to top player on game or play on best class, i play for fun :) 

Atm im lvl 104 :P for now i got ring of creation :) poor maestro hahahaha

15 minutes ago, ikanair said:

Would love to watch that (he doing it AFK?) and i would love to be able to do that also

Maybe will take me 5+ years to reach lvl 115 with current xp level and speed :S , level 109 now

I really don't know how many scrolls Yuls get AFK in PI

My main concern is for a beginner, for a Tyrr Maestro, most probaby will need anywhere 3-6 months to reach lvl 110 and before that there will be zero adena making and they just quit

I got no idea how the situation is after 110, but it doesn't help if all newbies quit before reach lvl110

?? None; just like AFK archers aren't getting any letters, or Adens Chest.....

As far as beginner Maestros are concerned... how is a new Maestro any worse off than a new Yul/Feoh?  They are ALL gonna have a REALLY hard time leveling.  At least as soon as a Maestro hits 106 the can full solo EV in nothing but exalted and self buffs; a feoh/yul can't do that (tested and confirmed).   

And yeah, top Tyrrs can easily AFK IoS, Uzume is a high level stacked Tyrr and he can confirm it. 

2 hours ago, Minoshadom said:

Thx for reply, for this post i want only help for guide, i look on forum and not have, i play tyrr maestro because i like race and class, i dont want to top player on game or play on best class, i play for fun :) 

Atm im lvl 104 :P for now i got ring of creation :) poor maestro hahahaha

Here is a simple guide to get you going;

Keep hunting and saving while you go for 106.  Be a puller in Coal Mines AOE groups and try to find 24/7 Hellbound Parties (this stuff is pretty common on Chronos). 

You'll need enough Rune Stones for your Golem and Spirit of Golem Skills; 16 total (most important)

Get a dual class 105 for the Dual Skills, they really add up.

AP is pretty straight forward; focus on normal Crit Damage, Ele Attack, and P.Attack until you get much stronger.

Item Suggestions;

Mystic Soul Crystal for your Exalted Weap - 2b

Longing - 2b

PvE Attack Belt - 1b

+5 Noble Authority - 5b

+5 Your Dragon Shirt - 1-3b

+5 Veterans Mask - Lots of Mentee Coins

+12 Atlas Earring - Even more Mentee Coins

Stage 8 Venir - 500m?

When you hit 106 start using your Golem to assist (if you learned Spirit of Golem).  It doesn't need shots.  You should be able to kill EV mobs pretty fast solo and maybe even SV mobs depending on what items you have. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rodah said:

Here is a simple guide to get you going;

Keep hunting and saving while you go for 106.  Be a puller in Coal Mines AOE groups and try to find 24/7 Hellbound Parties (this stuff is pretty common on Chronos). 

You'll need enough Rune Stones for your Golem and Spirit of Golem Skills; 16 total (most important)

Get a dual class 105 for the Dual Skills, they really add up.

AP is pretty straight forward; focus on normal Crit Damage, Ele Attack, and P.Attack until you get much stronger.

Item Suggestions;

Mystic Soul Crystal for your Exalted Weap - 2b

Longing - 2b

PvE Attack Belt - 1b

+5 Noble Authority - 5b

+5 Your Dragon Shirt - 1-3b

+5 Veterans Mask - Lots of Mentee Coins

+12 Atlas Earring - Even more Mentee Coins

Stage 8 Venir - 500m?

When you hit 106 start using your Golem to assist (if you learned Spirit of Golem).  It doesn't need shots.  You should be able to kill EV mobs pretty fast solo and maybe even SV mobs depending on what items you have. 

Thx for reply Rodah, and thx for help, yes now i up on hellbound :) (Chronos server) :P 

Heavy set is bet way for maestro? (maybe i go for tank dual class)

Again thx for help :) 

4 hours ago, Minoshadom said:

Thx for reply Rodah, and thx for help, yes now i up on hellbound :) (Chronos server) :P 

Heavy set is bet way for maestro? (maybe i go for tank dual class)

Again thx for help :) 

Either is fine really.