MIXA Reward the member with the most posts

@mixa for the past years is being active to forums 24/7 . He sleeps and thinks how to answer the posts . He takes the phone to the toilet , kitchen , gym ,kfc so he can answer posts , this is an extremely hard work and he should be rewarded from nc  for being the most active member on forums . @mixa keep it up community and game need you . Never give up on answering the forums don’t give up to your fellows from community after all we are your best and only fiends on this journey to earth . 

Edited by HandsVSkills
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Actually not true.  There were many members myself included in the 10,000 + post range but it got reset and i kind got off the forums for long while after that.  Its kind of sad they keep erasing years of work in one or two button clicks.  This update will kill the game for awhile maybe we will all be back in a few years when u can go from 107/108 to 125 in 2 days lol.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Actually not true.  There were many members myself included in the 10,000 + post range but it got reset and i kind got off the forums for long while after that.  Its kind of sad they keep erasing years of work in one or two button clicks.  This update will kill the game for awhile maybe we will all be back in a few years when u can go from 107/108 to 125 in 2 days lol.

i am pretty sure what @HandsVSkills wrote was 100% sarcasm