Complaints about archers

L2quote

Damage cap on both pvp and pve will greatly balance the game.

Something like 100k cap for pve and 30k cap for pvp. And max pvp defence cap at 35%, so you don't end to with people you do 1000 dmg on.

Edited by mixa

On 8/29/2020 at 4:06 PM, mixa said:

The dragon bows are THE MOST powerful dragon weapon of them all. Even lv1 one has more p.atk than a let's say +25 Limited Krishna bow and that's by no small margin, we're taking about 1000 base wpn p.atk diff or so.

To give you some perspective for comparison - the new dual class skills have +50 wpn base attack bonus and we're taking here about 1000 more compared to +25 Limited Krishna here, let alone if it's some +16 or less, then the gap becomes 2000.....

im sure u dreaming.....

11 hours ago, mixa said:

Damage cap on both pvp and pve will greatly balance the game.

Something like 100k cap for pve and 30k cap for pvp. And max pvp defence cap at 35%, so you don't end to with people you do 1000 dmg on.

Interesting proposition. I wish there was some way to test this in a game environment. My instincts are that even a damage cap like this wouldn't hurt Yuls as much as we think. It might even force some of them to learn how to better play the class. Plus, instead of spending billions focusing on damage burst, they'd turn that adena into hp/def/counters/debuff boosts. I think 3 months after these changes were made there'd be new cries to further nerf Yuls. :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Interesting proposition. I wish there was some way to test this in a game environment. My instincts are that even a damage cap like this wouldn't hurt Yuls as much as we think. It might even force some of them to learn how to better play the class. Plus, instead of spending billions focusing on damage burst, they'd turn that adena into hp/def/counters/debuff boosts. I think 3 months after these changes were made there'd be new cries to further nerf Yuls. :D

Well, you're probably right, but it's a start at least.