Shillen's Soul crystal Restoration Abuse

Lego

Hello All,

We have taken action against the accounts we found to be abusing our restoration policy.

The policy has also been updated today with new restrictions in place starting immediately to prevent any further abuse. Any other reports you have of players trying to abuse the policy should be reported via a support ticket and not on the forums as we must prohibit public accusations.

Thank You!

Can you please extend what specifically you have done for the players found guilty for abusing the system? Since you ban plenty of people on Chronos for exploiting a bug in siege area, i wonder what you done for the people that abused +++++ the policy, knowing that the items are not suitable for any kind of restoration, following initial restore. @Juji  it's our right to know what measures have been taken. Thank you

• Thanks 1

The error that they had still made for the restoration of this ppl for his weapon, by saying yes and after no. Finally everything is fine, they fixed their mistake, it's very good

If NC soft could do this more often it would be even better.

Thanks !

2 hours ago, Chanix said:

The error that they had still made for the restoration of this ppl for his weapon, by saying yes and after no. Finally everything is fine, they fixed their mistake, it's very good

If NC soft could do this more often it would be even better.

Thanks !

think you responded to the wrong post.

nothing was done and a new update was released meaning nothing will be done or it would of been already.

Metragenkai

• Metragenkai
  • Members
  • 2 posts

I did the common procedure to enchant my weapon.
I asked the following question: if my weapon was valid for restoration and if I could use my token since I had already used it in another weapon. and then GM Eri said that yes my weapon was valid for restoration and that yes I could use my token to restore it.
so i did it, but when i asked to restore it, i was told i couldn't restore it because i had already used a token.
And now they don’t want to restore it, that is, I am being harmed by an error by the NCSOFT support team for giving me wrong information, a valuable weapon within the game that equals 2 of my salaries, and in this pandemic I am unemployed and without having conditions to make NCOIN payment to get another one now.
I repeat an error made by the NCSOFT support team.
now i want to know how i look. NCSOFT Support doesn't answer me anymore.
I was wondering if they will or will not solve my problem caused by an error by the NCSOFT Support team ???

thank you NCSOFT team for looking carefully at my case and solving my problem, I am deeply grateful from the heart.
thank you very much.

•