Is EU version of Grand Crusade same as NA L2?

Nsidia

Ruoff is only option now if you want play l2 on some official platform (better prices and russian mentality - fight, fight, fight).

Anyway to yours question. 4game have better approach to players but also want money, but they are not greedy like NA. Classic on NA could kill rest of NA servers.

22 hours ago, Wolfenstein said:

Ruoff is only option now if you want play l2 on some official platform (better prices and russian mentality - fight, fight, fight).

Anyway to yours question. 4game have better approach to players but also want money, but they are not greedy like NA. Classic on NA could kill rest of NA servers.

Both sentences are BS

1. There is no fight fight fight w/o first farm farm farm (Otherwise people would run in Avadon).

2. Prices are determines by the supply and demand. People on NA servers are willing to pay more therefore prices are higher .

PS. Realted to (1): Biggest lie some players tell to themselves "pvp clan". The difference between pve and pvp clan is that pve clan players spend less time actually farming so they don't have the gear to pvp. Pvp clans spend way more time farming/trading in order to do less than 0,5% of their time in game pvp.

1 hour ago, Aaliyah said:

Both sentences are BS

1. There is no fight fight fight w/o first farm farm farm (Otherwise people would run in Avadon).

2. Prices are determines by the supply and demand. People on NA servers are willing to pay more therefore prices are higher .

PS. Realted to (1): Biggest lie some players tell to themselves "pvp clan". The difference between pve and pvp clan is that pve clan players spend less time actually farming so they don't have the gear to pvp. Pvp clans spend way more time farming/trading in order to do less than 0,5% of their time in game pvp.

Not totally.

1) in every aspect of L2 (be it a private ultra high rate pvp server), you still have to farm, but here comes the question if there's pleasure in that farm, after all? I guess 90% of playerbase whom is nowadays grown up dads with families and full time jobs and a minor of social life cant be pleased by sitting in front of their PC over 6-8h straight and call it a pleasure anymore. Like I said some time ago, the days of zombie-players r long gone, specially when L2 devs go against nowadays trends of popular mobile games (i.e) and, instead, work to make the player's life even harder lifting lvl caps and injecting every new strong items possible to mess even more with community by lifting goals every week and then;

2) Prices here r high because supply comes almost exclusively from outside means (aka L2store). Hell, even basic supply items (ie. ear/ewr/gems) r being injected to game via promos/dead *ss events/gamble because of the hard nerf over nerf that left current playerbase with no means to even try to achieve that in game, via normal playing.

I dont speak for PvP aspect, but for a purely PvE player can get much more advantage playing in EU servers than here in NCwest, for obvious reasons: better ways to xp with wide scope of xp items, better access to L2store exclusive items that get to stay available to purchase fulltime, also access to most of those L2store items via ingame means (vide La En Rose via mammon), actual drops from farming, premium account what reduces the possibility of ocurrence of 1-man-army party everywhere like here, where our greedy fellows r so used to ("big clans where 1+a bunch of boxes person farm high xp/boss instances alone in despite of teaming up with clan members to help others/share their playtime" anyone?)

They still have bots and pvp programs, even in a minor scale than here, tho.

4 hours ago, GoodGuy said:

EU have disanvantage - "Premium Account" system.
You can run free only 1 L2 account.
Every more account need be paid.

NA is better. You have unlimited free accounts.

Kind of biased way to look at the game that way. NA is limited to 3 active accounts or if you refer to them as unlimited then on EU you can create unlimited as well but can run only one as F2P.

Some of the changes I've seen, trying to play both.

NA removed the scrolls that you could buy with mentee's marks.

REIy9rl.jpg

NA doesn't have alternative way to acquire some of the L2 store items.

RuP8mCi.jpg

IZy5M8V.jpg

The L2 store is a lot cheaper on EU, items sold by players on the market are a few times cheaper than in NA. There is no Balthus Knight path in NA, you can fish only from 85 and other small changes that I discovered in time, and I'll probably discover more.

In general there are small things which differ from the two regions but in essence the game seems to be the same.

Archived