Juji GM Buffs

So i have been looking all over the forum for the buffs given today (10/12/2020) at around 10:30 pm gmt+0.

I saw 0 posts from @Hime or @Juji announcing about that buffs.

Why do we keep having random time GM buffs without any kind of announcement??? For me this is pure garbage professional work from @Juji.

You guys know that people work and have their lifes right?

When is this going to stop? Or is GM friendly to only some people ingame?

There was a time when i saw @Juji banning all the cheaters ingame and i was really in favour of him but, this last years i smell something fishy going in here.

corruption.jpg

4 hours ago, SweetSacrifice said:

So i have been looking all over the forum for the buffs given today (10/12/2020) at around 10:30 pm gmt+0.

Why do we keep having random time GM buffs without any kind of announcement??? For me this is pure garbage professional work from @Juji.

There was a time when i saw @Juji banning all the cheaters ingame and i was really in favour of him but, this last years i smell something fishy going in here.

corruption.jpg

I don't think they need to give any more announcement than what they did. He messaged the server that he was giving gm buffs. I assume he had a moment and thought people would enjoy the buffs and seeing him in game.

There are 1000 more things for them to do than post on these dead forums about buffs being given out.

If you were on, you got them, if not, you didn't. Better luck next time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kelariss said:

Sweety you now how it is with GM Buff its a Greeeedy boxes ---------> RANDOM :)

Imo this GM buffs are going along for the same people that always take the greedy boxes and that´s the big problem on this server... another corrupted GM...

If he comes just for this i better be without him ingame.

On 12/10/2020 at 3:27 PM, SweetSacrifice said:

corruption.jpg

Juji is buffing on Chronos now.