Make auto loot for all chars, not just for close range who pick after kill

Soul

The herbs  necessarily  you pick up and it's every 30 minutes, and i haven't forgotten anything i said what i wanted to said about macros, it's  up to everyone to test and modify according to situations and needs .Honestly, it can be good to pick up all for some drops ,when it's interesting (each to see) . For my part i have more interest to farm solo with the prestige pack ,  and save time  in staying  put, kill the mobs as fast as possible as the xp, everyone does what they want, and some can do both.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Degus said:

And how will that help with pick up,  thats what we are discussing here.  Focus

Because the char that supposedly has an issue with pickup has range, aoe dmg, and the best pve setup. 

My dagger has no issue picking up, but would love some aoe. AoE xp 2x as fast as single target. 

Aoe, range, pickup, adena farm rate, all of that is part of the equation being discussed.

12 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Because the char that supposedly has an issue with pickup has range, aoe dmg, and the best pve setup. 

My dagger has no issue picking up, but would love some aoe. AoE xp 2x as fast as single target. 

Aoe, range, pickup, adena farm rate, all of that is part of the equation being discussed.

Yep, but your aoe backstab w/ 900 range gives you the same pick up problem!   Focus!

This would be greatly appreciated across the board no matter what class or party size.  It is already done for adena, please consider doing it for all other drops.    With the addition of greedy chests and unwanted non party players running by and picking up drops I feel like this is necessary now more than ever.   This benefits whole parties and solo hunting and would decrease time spent picking up and increase time spent attacking and gaining exp and drops.

49 minutes ago, iShilen said:

This would be greatly appreciated across the board no matter what class or party size.  It is already done for adena, please consider doing it for all other drops.    With the addition of greedy chests and unwanted non party players running by and picking up drops I feel like this is necessary now more than ever.   This benefits whole parties and solo hunting and would decrease time spent picking up and increase time spent attacking and gaining exp and drops.

I still disagree with a range char getting auto pickup. If you do this, adena should be boosted for single target classes. You don't get 2x adena farm plus 2x drops, sorry, I don't agree with that. You cannot remove adena farm rate and range from the same conversation as drops. 

What they should do is give a yul's bird summon the ability to move and pickup drops based off an aura the yul has around it, say 600 range. Thus would be an appropriate meet in the middle type of thing.

If a yul decides to use the bird as a target to farm 2 spots, sorry no drops except on the circle the bird is at. If the yul farms a sigle circle, they get drops. 

As always, ideas such as this will never be implemented. 

Edit: also, auto adena pickup is the single biggest reason why aoe range chars are op for farming at the moment. If anyone doesn't understand that, they either play a yul or are oblivious to game mechanics. 

If you remove auto adena pickup in general, you would see a decrease in yuls. 

8 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

I still disagree with a range char getting auto pickup. If you do this, adena should be boosted for single target classes. You don't get 2x adena farm plus 2x drops, sorry, I don't agree with that. You cannot remove adena farm rate and range from the same conversation as drops. 

What they should do is give a yul's bird summon the ability to move and pickup drops based off an aura the yul has around it, say 600 range. Thus would be an appropriate meet in the middle type of thing.

If a yul decides to use the bird as a target to farm 2 spots, sorry no drops except on the circle the bird is at. If the yul farms a sigle circle, they get drops. 

As always, ideas such as this will never be implemented. 

Edit: also, auto adena pickup is the single biggest reason why aoe range chars are op for farming at the moment. If anyone doesn't understand that, they either play a yul or are oblivious to game mechanics. 

If you remove auto adena pickup in general, you would see a decrease in yuls. 

I don't understand your logic at all, where is the 2x drops coming from, I am dagger/archer,  when solo, thats where this topic came into play, technically the dagger has the advantage,  same xp, same adena, all the drops!   

aoe farm has nothing to do w/ topic, i would hope some1 in your aoe party is picking up.