Ancient Cloak Crisis

Ravenna

Well I bought the wrong package. Thought I would get more scrolls and have more success with the Ultimate Legendary Scroll Pack. Not reading the fine print, the 100 scrolls are for Legendary Cloaks only(+10-19). Completely worthless as my 75 scroll pack got me to +3.

Do I try to get support to refund the 9xxx NCCoin, or will they just say, you opened it, you bought it, sucks to be you.

Do I hold on to the scrolls in hope the glut of scrolls goes away and can later sell them at a decent price and recoup some of the loss? I watch the market and they do not move fast, do not seem in high demand as virtually no one can enchant up to +10 anyway. Ugh.

I did open the boxes. Because of that they did not refund. Sucks but understandable. Opening the box has a chance to get special scrolls. Someone devious could open them, swap out the special scrolls for base scrolls and attempt a refund. Does not make me any happier to have blown 9600 NCCoin. The scrolls from the pack only sell for 15m on Naia. So only 1.5b. or I could try to buy another 1-10 x75 pack and pray to hit +10. Either way it blows.

43 minutes ago, Ravenna said:

I did open the boxes. Because of that they did not refund. Sucks but understandable. Opening the box has a chance to get special scrolls. Someone devious could open them, swap out the special scrolls for base scrolls and attempt a refund. Does not make me any happier to have blown 9600 NCCoin. The scrolls from the pack only sell for 15m on Naia. So only 1.5b. or I could try to buy another 1-10 x75 pack and pray to hit +10. Either way it blows.

be very carefull on the future aswell. that l2store is a scammer not only in this situation.

They're all here to rob ya dude. 

On 1/25/2021 at 6:59 AM, Degus said:

Ya, that does suck, sry to hear, did you happen to get a special scroll or did you get the usual bend over and here's the minimum ya paid for? 

opened all 100 for no specials. 👍 Way to keep hope alive.

"When opening a pack, you receive a Scroll: Enchant Cloak - Legendary each time. There is a very small chance to instead receive a Stable Cloak Enchantment Scroll - Legendary."

no stable scrolls.