Wild Horizon and New Daily Instances

FakMiLifE

20 hours ago, Degus said:

nice, how much was that brooch?

I'm not sure but as far as I remember it was 4000 NCoin gift, in that times around 3b adena.

19 hours ago, Slycutter said:

IE your left handed bracelet, Angel necklace, Left ring, Wings of Splendor, Rulers Authority belt, Brooch level 4.  You have easily over a trillion in gear maybe more depending on how some people price things.  

Bracelet was for free from event, its +10. Necklace I bought during this event for 14b. Ring I bought for dualclass for 120b but for my main class it gives same as trasken. Wings I bought during that event for total around 40b. Belt I farmed myself, by winning ceremony. Brooch as stated above, gift and then upgrade with around 550 jewel gemstones (in that times aquamarines had price 70m). Could you calculate trilion please?

19 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I sure you just magically found Dawn crystals for all that stuff also laying around and splendor fragments to make your own wings of spendilor level 3?  Oh lets not forget the 3 level 5 epic dyes.... some people want to act like they don't spend anything on game lol

Used knowledge of last update to gather enough circlet scrolls to make around (above mentioned) trilion adena via dawn crystals. Wings see above. Dyes are +5 STR +5 CHA, not new ones. Bought these for 500m each, makes 15b for whole set you can see.

17 hours ago, FakMiLifE said:

are you freaking kidding mate? your gear is for starters? are you out of your f mind?

This is basically mid gear. Exalted/+8/+10 normal sets are low, mine is somewhere middle and then there are people who like to buy pixels and got quite different gear (right, @Hyperlite?).

I'm not really sure if majority of players got basic economy knowledge. If even you farm 2b per day, dont expect gears costing 2b. Old players well remember how hard was for example to collect 1000 items from IT just to get random (!) 60% recipe (!) for S grade weapon.

Unfortunately, all the "game?" systems were either deleted, or redesigned in a way to use L2Store only / to be used Top players only :(

For example: Cursed Weapons, Greedy Chests and others....

35 minutes ago, socketka said:

I'm not sure but as far as I remember it was 4000 NCoin gift, in that times around 3b adena.

Bracelet was for free from event, its +10. Necklace I bought during this event for 14b. Ring I bought for dualclass for 120b but for my main class it gives same as trasken. Wings I bought during that event for total around 40b. Belt I farmed myself, by winning ceremony. Brooch as stated above, gift and then upgrade with around 550 jewel gemstones (in that times aquamarines had price 70m). Could you calculate trilion please?

Used knowledge of last update to gather enough circlet scrolls to make around (above mentioned) trilion adena via dawn crystals. Wings see above. Dyes are +5 STR +5 CHA, not new ones. Bought these for 500m each, makes 15b for whole set you can see.

This is basically mid gear. Exalted/+8/+10 normal sets are low, mine is somewhere middle and then there are people who like to buy pixels and got quite different gear (right, @Hyperlite?).

I'm not really sure if majority of players got basic economy knowledge. If even you farm 2b per day, dont expect gears costing 2b. Old players well remember how hard was for example to collect 1000 items from IT just to get random (!) 60% recipe (!) for S grade weapon.

Adena is $4 a million when coverted from NC Coins so 4000 coins = 2 billion adena today.

You cannot buy a level 3 wings of splendor is item bound to your toon, so again good try.

I could pick this toon apart left and right but no way is your toon "mid grade"  my toon is mid grade your is top end.  No one wins ceremony of chaos without being top end so if you farmed it by winning ceremony you just admitted your top end because most people are 1 hit in ceremony of chaos.

I hate people try to portray "it can be done without spending IRL cash".    

13 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

You cannot buy a level 3 wings of splendor is item bound to your toon, so again good try.

https://imgur.com/a/yvIb1R3

13 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

No one wins ceremony of chaos without being top end so if you farmed it by winning ceremony you just admitted your top end because most people are 1 hit in ceremony of chaos.

I won it when I was Lv96. People were not onehit then and top people were Lv99.

7 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Great so you got the 3000 night market coins as a gift again? (10,800 NCCoins)

Boy you have some gifty friends.

No, coins were tradable. At price of around 13m per coin it was even under 40b adena.

Any other comments?

bored to relpy really... u all confused the point of the topic. some1 that  started the game lets say 6months ago can make about 3b/month. lets say he donated some $$ too so he has about 100b. now... how can a party full of ppl like him kill those dailies rbs? dont be fooled @socketka he is playing for 6 months not 6 years. he is no newbie if he plays for 6 years. you may farm 2b/day but he farms 120m/day. Dailies supposed to be medium difficulty for 105lvl partys of 2 or more. my intension was for some1 of the l2 team see this and get triggered to try because it seems that devs dont have any idea what they doing. just copy-paste korea files w/o knowing how the server moves.