Ether dun drop anymore?

SayhaSeer

I've actually been getting Daily Max of 120 in 1-2hrs solo farm since the update(compared to 30-40 during 24hr macro hunt, solo or party) in a party the rate is slower than it used to be... but I still got some.

Last Year's Winter of War, introduced Ether... some undocumented places even had some anyways like Fairy Settlement and the Cemetery(I can't even go near the Cemetery  except in Hide, now that the Mobs are all Agro... I haven't checked the Fairy Settlement) all the Areas updated since last January should have Ether... but I don't recall seeing anything documented.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-patch-notes

• Adjusted the amount of Adena and list of items dropped by monsters in the following hunting zones:

• Players can obtain up to 120 Ether, a new item, in a day.

• There is a chance to obtain Dark/Bloody weapon/armor enhancement stones, or R99 weapons/armor from Aden Treasure Chests.

• There is a chance to obtain Dark/Bloody weapon/armor enhancement stones, or R110 weapons/armor from Shining Aden Treasure Chests.

Hunting Zone Name

Spoil

Item

Hellbound

Crystal of Soul

Adena, Ether, new crafting materials

Enchanted Valley

Crystal of Soul

Ivory Tower Crater

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Silent Valley

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Alligator Island

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Tanor Canyon

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Forest of Mirrors

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Isle of Prayer

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Sel Mahum Training Grounds

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Plains of the Lizardmen

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Breka’s Stronghold

Crystal of Soul

Aden Treasure Chest

Fields of Massacre

Crystal of Soul

Shining Aden Treasure Chest

Wasteland

Crystal of Soul

Fafurion Temple

Crystal of Soul

Dragon Valley

Crystal of Soul

Giant’s Cave

Atelia Fortress

Superion

Shadow of the Mother Tree

Sea of Spirits

Sea of Spores

Field of Whispers/Silence

Altar of Evil

Adena

Bloody Swampland

Adena

Blazing Swamp

Adena

On 2/5/2021 at 11:14 PM, SayhaSeer said:

A bug? Anyone notice?

Still getting it here... even when the MOBS are Dark Blue, I thought Ether was influenced by Drop rate modifiers(I'd recommend light blue minimum so you can farm Homunculus points and Clan Missions)

On 2/5/2021 at 11:47 PM, Teribeth said:

I've actually been getting Daily Max of 120 in 1-2hrs solo farm since the update(compared to 30-40 during 24hr macro hunt, solo or party) in a party the rate is slower than it used to be... but I still got some.

Last Year's Winter of War, introduced Ether... some undocumented places even had some anyways like Fairy Settlement and the Cemetery(I can't even go near the Cemetery  except in Hide, now that the Mobs are all Agro... I haven't checked the Fairy Settlement) all the Areas updated since last January should have Ether... but I don't recall seeing anything documented.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-patch-notes

• Adjusted the amount of Adena and list of items dropped by monsters in the following hunting zones:

• Players can obtain up to 120 Ether, a new item, in a day.

• There is a chance to obtain Dark/Bloody weapon/armor enhancement stones, or R99 weapons/armor from Aden Treasure Chests.

• There is a chance to obtain Dark/Bloody weapon/armor enhancement stones, or R110 weapons/armor from Shining Aden Treasure Chests.

Fairy Settlement still gives Ether even when MOBS are Dark Blue... use Fairy Charm for free TP, don't use shots, Spirit Ore Skills or any other consumables and you might be able to craft something in 4-6 months(if you farm the other ingredients too.)

1 hour ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

Still getting it here... even when the MOBS are Dark Blue, I thought Ether was influenced by Drop rate modifiers(I'd recommend light blue minimum so you can farm Homunculus points and Clan Missions)

Fairy Settlement still gives Ether even when MOBS are Dark Blue... use Fairy Charm for free TP, don't use shots, Spirit Ore Skills or any other consumables and you might be able to craft something in 4-6 months(if you farm the other ingredients too.)

I was going to send a Mentee there, if I had time(busy trying to get good Homunculi and level them)... good to know I can get some Ether without using SS/Spirit Ore/Teleport etc.